• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 11th: SM134 - Everyone's Fully Powered! The Road to the Semifinals!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Why are people saying Golisopod lost Liquidation
It was shown using Poison Jab, Pin Missile, Throat Chop (most likely) and it might not get rid of First Impression, its signature move.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth

playerking

I hope Kiawe switches out Z-Crystals and uses the Flying Z-Move. If he doesn't, then I guess he could use it against Gladion.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I hope Kiawe switches out Z-Crystals and uses the Flying Z-Move. If he doesn't, then I guess he could use it against Gladion.
Pretty sure we see him use SS against vikavolt in the preview. BTW, hmm, it seems like meltan is back at the stands

playerking

Pretty sure we see him use SS against vikavolt in the preview. BTW, hmm, it seems like meltan is back at the stands
Oh, yeah. I guess he will switch them. I wonder if he planned on using Firium Z or the animators made an error. Because usually when a character uses a Z-Move in battle, they'll have that same one on their Z-Ring/Z-Power Ring beforehand. And it makes sense for Meltan to be back. I don't think it would wait that long for the other Meltan to return. Plus, what is Ash needs it? It'd be selfish for it to not watch other battles while the other Meltan come to Manalo Stadium.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I'm really liking the intensity of Suiren versus Guzma since Ashirene really seems to be struggling and while Guzma's tactics seem cruel, I enjoy the fact that all of his strategies so far have been vicious since it reminds me of how most battles used to be during DP and XY.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
This is going to end up as the most brutal trainer battle in pokemon

Decidueye23

Poor primarina is being ripped apart. I like how they are setting up how vicious guzma is, and its increasing with each round. I am pretty sure he is going to decimate lana so badly that its going to push ash even further to beat him.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I like how fired up ash looks when looking at (presumably) the screen for the semis

Status
Not open for further replies.