• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 13th: PM2019 076 - Fully Powered! The Alola Desert Island Race!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
I can see Ash using Dragonite, Dracovish and even Gengar if he is participating in the race, but I can also see him end up using Pikachu since he uses the mouse a lot. I see Goh using Dewgong or Mantyke if it’s another water race or Scizor or Flygon if it is air. But if it’s a land race then he will rely on Cinderrace

Since it's taking place on a deserted island I assume it's a land race.

I don’t think we’ll see the Alola Gang in this episode since the “Desert Race” implies this takes place on Ula’Ula Island, but it’d be nice if we see Acerola again
YES PLEASE

I LOVE ACEROLA

UnovaMaster

Well if they do show TRio seeing Bewear/Mimikyu here, then the 2022 Alola ep will definitely be Lillie's arc

Very glad that Ash and Goh might be avoiding that very clingy and needy Alola gang, not excited for everyone to feel entitled to 3 episodes of former companions in a row

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Another Alola episode? I wonder what the premise is. Some type of race, I know they held the pancake race and the Chargabug/Vikavolt races before...

I just hope that Chloe goes this time. Hey, what if this is another water race with the Vaporeon trainer. Lana can finally evolve Sandy.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Niiiicee, hope some oldies show up.

Remember seeing Suiren/Mao in the character spread of 1•2•3 so using these recent and easily understood characters from the previous series as recurring fixtures in PM makes sense.

Reminds me that Go is surfing on a Mantaine in character art from then beginning of the series so Tamanta evolves probs.

Last edited:

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Man these breaks have been more prominent lately. My problem is that they are having all these breaks, then fillers, more breaks, hardly to no focus at all on Ash’s team, then because the 3 years are coming up, the end of the series will get rushed to be completed. (We have roughly about 13-15 months remaining following from this episode)

RafaSceptile

Man these breaks have been more prominent lately. My problem is that they are having all these breaks, then fillers, more breaks, hardly to no focus at all on Ash’s team, then because the 3 years are coming up, the end of the series will get rushed to be completed. (We have roughly about 13-15 months remaining following from this episode)
We don't know if Pokémon Journeys will be 3 years or not, this is not "Pokémon the Series: Sword and Shield".

Decidueye23

We don't know if Pokémon Journeys will be 3 years or not, this is not "Pokémon the Series: Sword and Shield".
While its not Sword and Shield,come gen 9, i dont see them keeping leon as the end goal. So i am guessing PWC will end whenevrr gen 9 comes out. Now if that is nect of next to enxt year is somethung that we are yet to see

Status
Not open for further replies.