• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 13th: PM2019 076 - Fully Powered! The Alola Desert Island Race!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
When Satoshi and Go learn that a "Pokémon Getting Adventure Race", where you make your way to the goal while getting Pokémon along the way, is going to be held in the Alola region, they decide to participate! Two brothers that admire Satoshi, called the "Fully Powered Brothers", are participating as well, and they're both able to use Z-Moves! However, Satoshi seems a bit suspicious of these Z-Moves...?

Screenplay 柿原優子 (Yuko Kakihara)
Storyboard 清水聡 (Satoshi Shimizu)
Episode Director 上野史博 (Fumihiro Ueno)
Animation Director 篠原隆 (Takashi Shinohara)

Last edited:

Decidueye23

Desert island race could mean that its in Ula'ula? Where there is a bit of a deserty area? I wonder what Pokemon will ash use, as none except dragonite scream deserty to me. But then again doesnt even have to be one where Ash is participating so...

Jangobadass

Surprise!
Hey, we better get SOME Alola characters. I don't need the whole class and their allies, but Alola's too small and too crowded for NO ONE to appear.
It being on what sounds like a generic desert island instead of a game locale is bad enough, but no Alola characters at all would be just cruel. Even for PM2019/Journeys...

Though on the plus side, this will be the 6th episode in a row outside of Kanto, and we need as much time out of Vermillion City as we can get.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Land Race - ???
Sea Race - Lana
Air Race - Kiawe or Sophocles

cant imagine some of the Alola group not appearing.

might not even be an actual competition though. they could be "racing" to the island for some other reason

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Hey, we better get SOME Alola characters. I don't need the whole class and their allies, but Alola's too small and too crowded for NO ONE to appear.
It being on what sounds like a generic desert island instead of a game locale is bad enough, but no Alola characters at all would be just cruel. Even for PM2019/Journeys...

Though on the plus side, this will be the 6th episode in a row outside of Kanto, and we need as much time out of Vermillion City as we can get.
Vermilion City is automatically its own separate category, cant call it Kanto if its only showing Vermilion and nowhere else.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
We don't need the classmates, this isn't Melemele. It's most likely some filler courtesy of a COTD the twerps help out while mainly existing for Goh to get Alola Pokemon

What do you want Mallow and Sophocles to appear just to stand around again? I sure don't! Mallow deserves better than that~
The anime's Alola arc is still relatively new, so it kinda makes sense that the trips to Alola aren't as frequent as Galar and the older regions.
Precisely. Unova and Johto need the attention more!
Literally the only thing Alola has to offer is the z-moves we didn't see, it'd be cool if a crystal was the prize and Ash won.

Status
Not open for further replies.