• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 13th: PM2019 076 - Fully Powered! The Alola Desert Island Race!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
You better have Team Rocket in this.

Master Pikachu 11

I can see Ash using Dragonite, Dracovish and even Gengar if he is participating in the race, but I can also see him end up using Pikachu since he uses the mouse a lot. I see Goh using Dewgong or Mantyke if it’s another water race or Scizor or Flygon if it is air. But if it’s a land race then he will rely on Cinderrace

The only way I’ll accept another Alola episode is if: TRio and Bewear reunite or we see Nanu and Acerola (probably not happening)

Red and Blue

I can see Ash using Dragonite, Dracovish and even Gengar if he is participating in the race, but I can also see him end up using Pikachu since he uses the mouse a lot. I see Goh using Dewgong or Mantyke if it’s another water race or Scizor or Flygon if it is air. But if it’s a land race then he will rely on Cinderrace
Guess it also depends on if the trainers will actually race alongside their Pokemon. If so Ash will need something big enough to carry him

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
If the TRio is showing up it'd be nice if they spent the episode reuniting and catching up with their Alola Pokemon and Bewear instead of interrupting the race

Well, there was a magazine scan of upcoming episodes with a picture of Mimikyu ;)
I certainly imagine the TRio have missed Mama Bear saving them from being blasted (and I hope she destroys the Gatchet)

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I don’t think we’ll see the Alola Gang in this episode since the “Desert Race” implies this takes place on Ula’Ula Island, but it’d be nice if we see Acerola again

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Oh right I just noticed, after ep 75 airs, there’s another break rather than this ep airing right after. How amusing.

nuzamaki90

I don’t think we’ll see the Alola Gang in this episode since the “Desert Race” implies this takes place on Ula’Ula Island, but it’d be nice if we see Acerola again
Desert as in deserted. A random island in the Alolan sea ala Treasure Island. Again I think the only character we’d possibly see is Anna who hosted all the events. It will be strange if we don’t see any old faces seeing how just about everyone we met in SM competed in the same events.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
What the hell is up with this saga's fixation with water races (and every other water competition it shows) and penguins. Are we sure Misty should have been around for all these.
w-what’s wrong with penguins? i love penguins. any penguins.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.