• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 13th: PM2019 076 - Fully Powered! The Alola Desert Island Race!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
No thanks.
Enjoy your rushed subpar games then instead of maybe an actual cohesive game or a BoTW for Pokémon.
To get rid of Goh?

Absolutely.

However something tells me it will be in 2023 or fall 2022 so it's only two more years.
Ah, absolute pettiness then. Jesus Christ
Not only would more time be very helpful to get amazing games but making it 3 years would force the anime to rush again and make the ending subpar as well like how the series has been
Realllly hope it's 4 years for both games and anime, ESP games

Not only would more time be very helpful to get amazing games but making it 3 years would force the anime to rush again and make the ending subpar as well like how the series has been
Hmm... What is the simple solution for Pokémon Games and Anime to get both Amazing game and Good Anime then?
Okay, Goh could've done a battle like Ash was and Ash Ketchum could just leave the Pokémon Anime altogether to avoid Goh and Chloe for now.
It makes me wish for someone who is a famous trainer from Gen 9 region doing the PWC too.

Ultra Beast Lover

3-4 years for this generation. But I swear, if that's not enough... well I can't really do anything other than beg for 5 years.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Doubt it will be any more than 3 years. If Ash spent a year in each class then maybe 4 would be possible but its barely going to be the 2nd year in November & he is already in the Hyper/Ultra Class.

D

Deleted member 384931

It wouldnt surprise me if Gou INDEED one a Z-ring here lol. At first it was a joke, but now...

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Eh giving goh a z-ring feels pointless, unless every visit to alola from now on give goh some stones to use or he gets a bunch if them at once as well.

Well actually typing it out actually makes it sound kinda plausible considering it’s goh, but really they’d just have ash do it if they actually cared about showing off z-moves again for whatever reason.

RafaSceptile

Right, the mew he has that he will use to fight......something(maybe another falling berry?). In this series that puts much emphasis on z moves.
Honestly an investigation about Genesis Supernova can be a good option for a mission related to Project Mew. So I hope at least the writers remember this exist in the games.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Enjoy your rushed subpar games then instead of maybe an actual cohesive game or a BoTW for Pokémon.

I don't want a BOTW Pokémon game, I want a Pokémon game.

Maybe that's the problem some of you're expecting to much, like the DP remakes. What did people expect?

Maybe the problem of Gen 8 was not a matter of time, it's a matter of care. Even if it took 1 year more to develop I asure you that the Galar Pokedex would still be 400 entries.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I don't want a BOTW Pokémon game, I want a Pokémon game.

Maybe that's the problem some of you're expecting to much, like the DP remakes. What did people expect?

Maybe the problem of Gen 8 was not a matter of time, it's a matter of care. Even if it took 1 year more to develop I asure you that the Galar Pokedex would still be 400 entries.
When I say BoTW I don't mean an open world Pokémon game
What I mean is a game with the same level of dedication hardwork and time that BoTW got, resulting in the most successful entry in the franchise and elevating the said franchise to greater heights
That's what I want for Pokémon, a game like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.