• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 13th: PM2019 076 - Fully Powered! The Alola Desert Island Race!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickachu

Momentai!
Anybody think ash will complete in this contest and what's the prize

D

Deleted member 384931

Ah right, the only thing I’m actually interested in is the Kommo-o. Simply cause of how badly shafted the psuedo was in the SM saga despite the pseudo status. FeelsBad Lmao.
I know. I wonder if they are even going to use its Z-move

ShadowForce720

Anybody think ash will complete in this contest and what's the prize
In case you missed it the summary literally states that both Ash and Goh chose to participate in the contest. I’m thinking there will be some sort of prize although I’m not sure what.

Although something I’m curious about is when it comes to the catching contest are you allowed to keep all the Pokémon you catch or is there going to be a rule that all the Pokémon that were caught during the contest has to release them and maybe the winner is allowed to keep theirs.

Honestly I wouldn’t be that surprised if the competition does have a rule that the Pokémon caught during it will need to be released wants to competition is over.

Kungfu-Bear

Sadly, no. And idk how to feel is Goh ends capturing Passimian.
Yea, and Goh will probably ends catching that Bruxish. Ash capturing Passimian is very unlikely to happen in this ep for sure, but I was actually thinking about another hint or something, although the chances of this happening are greatly diminished when taking into account that the episode where Ash bonds with Passimian gang was banned in the west.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I read on Twitter than the left part of the image mentions that Ash is the Alola Champion, can someone confirm it? I only recognize Alola (アロー) and Satoshi (サトシ). I suppose that the word between is Champion?

E7jnruWXoAgXXI4
I can confirm. They use "Champion" between Alola and Satoshi (Ash). It even mentions him being the first Alola Champ (初代)

Status
Not open for further replies.