• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 13th: PM2019 076 - Fully Powered! The Alola Desert Island Race!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Ah I forgot, Kommo-o seems to be using its exclusive Z-Move here, too bad it was never shown in its original saga like it should’ve but hey-ho.

Rune Knight

From Bulbapedia:

Light That Burns the Sky, Acid Downpour, Shattered Psyche, Twinkle Tackle, Stoked Sparksurfer, Genesis Supernova, and Clangorous Soulblaze are the only Z-Moves that do not appear in the anime.

It looks like Clangorous Soulblaze is set to debut this episode, so that leaves 6 other Z-Moves that have yet to appear.

I'm surprised that Light That Burns the Sky never debuted in the anime since there was an arc focused on Necrozma.

What other unused Z-Moves can you see being utilized later down in the series, or even beyond it?

Personally, since this series is very Mew-Centric, I am hoping that we will eventually see it use Genesis Supernova. Stoked Sparksurfer could also happen since the poster shows an Alolan Raichu in it.

Also, as shown in previous examples, pokémon can use z-moves without the aid of trainers in the anime.

Last edited:

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
But bringing it up when appropriate isn't a bad thing

the way people wanted him to bring it up against Iris would've been a bad thing because counter bragging is no better than someone doing it to you in the first place.

To be honest, I will admit that part of the reason i'm glad Ash hasn't brought it up is due to the whole "minor/major"concept that the galar games started.

Because it would not surprise me at all that if Ash brings it up, then someone will refer to the Alola league as a minor league, yes all leagues have to start somewhere and that was the region's first one, but it still wasn't contested under the same rules as any other previous main region league with one having to earn trinkets to enter, or having any full battles in the main tournament.

Now I don't see any of the other champions like Leon or Cynthia saying it because that would really make them look like ****s, and be out of character, but someone like say Bea, or Bede if he appears, I could easily see them mocking it.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
kinda ironic that you want people to worship him now but complain about the kalos gang. Your bias is oozing out
The hell is this argument lol? He doesn't want them to worship and praise him for literally everything he does, he wants his status as A CHAMPION acknowledged, something that should hold value and inspire young trainers. Esp in a series which hasn't 'worshipped' him throughout, geez

ImBeVillain

No more six members
So Ash is finally being recognized as a champ. It took them long enough. I hope it is more than the 2 boys that acknowledge him as a champion. Looking forward to seeing Mimikyu again. I want to see him interrupt the race to harm Pikachu again.
Mimikyu interrupting Pikachu fun in this participation? I doubt it because I watched the last episode that he has already given up and accepted himself. Unless he will compete with him in this sports competition as a rival.

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
Hoping Team rocket brings their pokemon back.... i mean James caught Morepeko
Jessie needs her own poke....Mimikyu returning would be perfect!!!

GhostWallker98

Mimikyu interrupting Pikachu fun in this participation? I doubt it because I watched the last episode that he has already given up and accepted himself. Unless he will compete with him in this sports competition as a rival.
Was kidding on that last part. I just liked when it went crazy and tried to harm that little mouse.

Last edited:

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Was kidding on that last part. I just liked when it went crazy and tried to harm that little mouse.
I really wanted this Mimikyu to join Ash's team after approval, as it would be his first Pokemon to belong as a former Team Rocket pokemon, just like Grookey for Goh, but Mimikyu would be even better positioned to engage with Ash than this green rascal. Mimikyu's character development would be even 2x better than Sirfetch'd arc.
In Journyes, this would be the perfect occasion, which is why it is the most popular Alola Pokémon.
This Mimikyu training under Ash would be even stronger than before.

Ryker101

In a way, I think it’s good that these people are cotds since it shows that he’s actually inspired people outside his known friend group. His sphere of influence has grown tremendously, as it should have.

Ik this is expecting too much, but it’ll be crazy if they show a quick flashback to Ash holding his Alola league trophy/winning the league once he explains his status to Goh.

Status
Not open for further replies.