• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 13th: PM2019 076 - Fully Powered! The Alola Desert Island Race!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Shame the ep aint this week, could use some “inside information” lulz

PsychoLogical

We haven't seen Goh on a capture spree in forever, hopefully this episode changes that and gives us 5+ captures.
That's prob not happening even if the circumstances are perfect lmao.

Given the way she talked about how "she's not a kid, she's a Champion" sounded somewhat self-entitled and bragging. Bringing up his own Champion status there would have definitely been bragging and literally the opposite of humble.

Ash isn’t humble though. He bragged about beating Korrina to her face when all she did was bring up that they had an amazing battle. He said his winning was the most important detail though.

Ash being a hUmbLE kiNg isn’t a thing.

PsychoLogical

Bright side double catch for ash and goh as in an episode where both get a pokemon
Like that’s gonna happen lmao unless they have Ash do it just cause of those two brats in particular out of the certain circumstances which are coincidentally valid enough to be doable lul.

BobbbidyBob

I can see this one being just another “I liked it better than Twilight” episode. Lol

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Journeys never fails to make me laugh out loud. So when Ash faced off against, Leon, Iris, etc no mention of him being a champion. You know, somewhere that can give a high to the viewer. But sure lets make two random kids mention his champion status.
Two kids of Alola, the region Ash is a champion of, admiring Ash and being inspired by him is perfect way to bring up his champion status and how much of an affect it has in the younger generation. That's how a proper champion is, sure it sucks it didn't get mentioned before but the way it's being presented here is great

Master Pikachu 11

Bright side double catch for ash and gph as in an episode where both get a pokemon
Unless Ash gets a member of the Kommo-o line, a Mimikyu, Golisopod or Alolan Sandslash then I rather he doesn’t get a Passmian or any other Pokémon that Goh could catch like Bruxish and Pikipek, which are both Pokémon that I can see Goh end up with.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Knowing the series, in this episode, Ash is likely to get one or nothing, and so Goh will get a lot of Pokemon again.
I can only pray with Mimikyu from Team Rocket joining Ash's team, better bonding than throwing pokeballs at some pokemon.

D

Deleted member 384931

Except for the references, this episode feels medicore and kinda boring. I could be wrong, but it feels that way

The obsession with mentioning Ash's Alolan champion status is more of that self insert stuff we were talking about rearing its ugly head

Remember Serebiians, YOU didn't win a tournament, a cartoon did

and besides, its time for a 2nd Alolan Champion by now in-universe to make Ash's title even less unique

In fact, I was a champion (in Digimon Masters Online, but I was)

2nd Alola champion can't happen until Alola league winner beat current champion Ash or Ash give up on that title, also being first ever Champion is really big thing than just champion, Ash made a big name in Alola region history for being first ever Champion of Alola region as well as the trainer who beat a guardian deity in front of entire region.
You're sure? I still think that they could make another League without Ash and still there would be no problems

Pokemonfan5

I mean not really? The only champions who even bothered showing up for the other leagues were cynthia and diantha.
They live in that region while Ash is traveling around the world, Ash only need to comeback when second league winner challenge him for champion title, until than he can freely go anywhere like how Cynthia come to Unova or Steven in Kalos.

Status
Not open for further replies.