• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 13th: PM2019 076 - Fully Powered! The Alola Desert Island Race!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
They live in that region while Ash is traveling around the world, Ash only need to comeback when second league winner challenge him for champion title, until than he can freely go anywhere like how Cynthia come to Unova or Steven in Kalos.
Yeah, so they don’t really need him to do the league?

D

Deleted member 384931

Ash being Champion doesnt bother me. What bothers me is that nobody has mentioned it in the show until now. I mean like nobody would recognize him as a Champion. He doesnt get recognized often for his achievements.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

Ibrahim Saidu

Pls I have a question. Since this is an episode that involves Trainers racing while catching some Pokemon in Alola, which Pokemon do you think Ash will get?

PsychoLogical

Pls I have a question. Since this is an episode that involves Trainers racing while catching some Pokemon in Alola, which Pokemon do you think Ash will get?
Likely none.
Unless ofc they decide to have him get something due to those two admiring brats which can coincidentally set up the circumstances that can allow it to happen.

PsychoLogical

Actually I could see this happen. Ash could catch one or two Pokemon throughout the race and give them away to the twin Brothers who admire him for being the Alola Champion.
That can work.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Actually I could see this happen. Ash could catch one or two Pokemon throughout the race and give them away to the twin Brothers who admire him for being the Alola Champion.
So long as it isn't Sandshrew or Passimian I'd totally be down. Just be frustrating to see the dream happen and have it quickly snatched away

Do Pikipek so if he does get Corviknight, he technically still owned all the regional birds in some manner

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
So long as it isn't Sandshrew or Passimian I'd totally be down. Just be frustrating to see the dream happen and have it quickly snatched away

Do Pikipek so if he does get Corviknight, he technically still owned all the regional birds in some manner

I agree. Doing that to Alolan Sandshrew especially would hurt us. Wimpod would also hurt. The Pikipek aspect is cool enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.