• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 13th: PM2019 076 - Fully Powered! The Alola Desert Island Race!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I think Miette was indeed interested on him. Teasing Serena was mostly a bonus. She seems to me like the kind of girl who likes the thrill of the challenge so she teases Serena so she can actually make a move and become a "worthy opponent".

Just my interpretation though
I hate Miette because she got in the way of Serena and Ash’s relationship

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
Ash was called the chosen one back in M02. Practically every series treats him as a hero. Every movie treats him as a hero. So can we stop with the notion of XY treating him like one? I mean he was goofy in SM doesnt mean his classmates didnt admire him.
While Ash has obviously always been portrayed as heroic, lets try not to fall into dub bs like that Chosen One lie that changed the theme of the movie.

RafaSceptile

No, he wasn't. Admiration for one's qualities or acknowledgement of one's skills are not "praise".

Millefeui didn't care about Satoshi, she was only teasing Serena, if you didn't realize yet.

Satoshi was always heroic, it's his character, XY didn't turned him heroic.
Yes, he was. Those qualities where pretty much the entirety of Ash's character during XY, and he was admired because people around him lack of those qualities for some reasons, unlike previous series.

It is very obvious that Miette had an interest in Ash, and not only for teasing Serena.

Meanwhile Ash is always heroic, people never put him in an absolute pedestal and never all of the relevant characters are around him prasing Ash for X or Y reason.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Can y’all argue about XY Ash’s heroism for the umpteenth time in another thread? Not trying to minimod but it’s tiresome seeing the same remarks repeatedly.
This is exactly why threads keep getting locked. People have no self-control like if they’re drug addicts.

D

Deleted member 384931

This is exactly why threads keep getting locked. People have no self-control like if they’re drug addicts.
Certain arguments just go back and forth cause there isnt a clear answer.

I wonder why Team Rocket is in Alola. Normally, or in JNs case, they dont always follow Satoshi around.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
It is very obvious that Miette had an interest in Ash, and not only for teasing Serena.

I don’t think it was ever obvious that her interest in Ash was more than teasing/trolling Serena. And the one episode where Ash was her date didn’t really do anything to clear that up either.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
I like how Ash being the Alolan (League) Champion is apparently so alien to everyone in its own native region that two kids only find that impressive.

Not even champions of other regions dare know about that. I bet Leon doesn't mind the fact he became the new Alola (League) Champion by beating Ash's strongest mon.
How did I ever think that this was a forum for fans of the anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.