• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 20th: PM2019 077 - A Super-Electromagnetic Hyper Class Battle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Best Gym Leader returns! It won’t happen but I’d love to see any of his Sinnoh team (especially Torterra) return to battle him. Can’t wait for this episode

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Oh that reminds me, Lucario and Gengar are the ones that deserve some time now so it'd be ideal if these two were used as Gengar was.... well Gengar and hasn't done alot onscreen and Lucario is laughably pathetic in showtime now despite the fact that people once claimed and insisted that he would "screenhog" after evolution and instead the opposite happened lmao.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Oh that reminds me, Lucario and Gengar are the ones that deserve some time now so it'd be ideal if these two were used as Gengar was.... well Gengar and hasn't done alot onscreen and Lucario is laughably pathetic in showtime now despite the fact that people once claimed and insisted that he would "screenhog" after evolution and instead the opposite happened lmao.
Oh it'll still screenhog, im expecting it to screenhog with a vengeance soon lmao :/

diakyu

Surely Gengar will be used here, SURELY. Lucario too because it still hasn't been in a PWC battle as its evolved form

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I'll laugh my ass off if Volkner uses Ambipom, Octillery and Raichu.

That would actually be insane.

Edit: Other options would be: Regular and Fan Rotom and Electrode. But I'd still find the top three to be hilarious. xD

Last edited:

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
Someone heard my bagging and gave us something good finally. First Dawn and now (possibly) Volkner, should be a blast. ☺️☺️☺️
Wondering what Pokes Volkner will have. Maybe Mage Manectric, or Elektross. Hope they expand his team and not only give him Mega Lucario.

Last edited:

Swift4Sweeper

Author Trainer
It took us 3.5 months, but we are FINALLY back to the PWC. We're in the Hyper/Ultra Class now - we had better have more frequent battles and less Goh-centric fillers.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
We go Dawn reunion in Sinnoh, to random Alola Desert race, than back to Sinnoh for Volkner... funny
Someone brought something interesting: the race episode airs right after Olympics starts so in a way, it makes sense having it placed there.

My guess is that they originally thought about the Dawn 2-parter than Volkner but moved the race episode for the thematic of Olympics.

RafaSceptile

Best Gym Leader returns!
Finally! Raihan returns!

It took us 3.5 months, but we are FINALLY back to the PWC. We're in the Hyper/Ultra Class now - we had better have more frequent battles and less Goh-centric fillers.
Actually a 12 episodes gap between Ash vs Iris and Ash vs Volkner. Without breaks, this episode could be aired on July 30th instead of August 20th.

Status
Not open for further replies.