• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 20th: PM2019 077 - A Super-Electromagnetic Hyper Class Battle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Since we know Volkner is ranked 27, I figure I'll do a list all the way down to 27:

1. Leon
2. Lance
3. Tobias
4. Cynthia
5. Steven
6. Diantha
7. Raihan
8. Gen 9 Trainer
9. Brandon
10. Palmer
11. Flint
12. Siebold
13. Alain
14. Drake (Hoenn)
15. Agatha
16. Caitlin
17. Lucian
18. Bertha
19. Allister
20. Paul
21. Drake (OI)
22. Anabel
23. Clair
24. Nessa
25. Malva
26. Aaron
27. Volkner

Regardless of the outcome, I feel like Ash's rank will still be lower than Volkner's. Maybe Volkner will drop a bit if Ash wins (and Ash's rank would obviously go up if he wins), but I still see Volkner being ranked higher.

Kind of hard to judge characters that haven't appeared in the anime, but this is generally the way I see things.
As if the anime is insane enough to show 13 battles between that many important people.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Actually the record is for BW044 with 328 pages and the runner-up is the start of the Unova League with 224 pages. The third place is the Kalos League final episode with "only" 213 pages
Why did a filler ep get that much lulz.

Master Pikachu 11

Any info on Ash's post-win rank? Might as well save ourselves from being caught off-guard and disappointed later.
I think that he should go up to the 80 something mark, I hope that he doesn’t rise too far as I don’t want this hyper class to be a rush feast like the super and normal. With him waiting for the notification to schedule his matches, it gives me hope that they plan on keeping him there for a little while.

That day is coming close.
Just within few days it's the 5th anniversary of the greatest meltdown ever on the Pokemon fandom.
kanyelul.png
August 18:

It’s my moms birthday: :D

it’s the day Ash lost the Kalos League: :(

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
What the hell happened in BW44 of all things?
It was a filler ep about a Purrloin which Meowth (when he was traveling with the Unova trio as part of a ruse) and Oshawott fall for. The catch is that the same Purrloin they fell for happened to be male rather than female.

Torpoleon

Actually, that BW episode people are referring to is the finale of the Club Battle, where Ash fought Iris. Don't forget that the two banned TR VS TP episodes messed up the numbering.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Status
Not open for further replies.