• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 20th: PM2019 077 - A Super-Electromagnetic Hyper Class Battle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Satoshi has ranked up to the Hyper Class in the Pokémon World Championships. His first opponent in the Hyper Class is Denji, the Gym Leader of the Nagisa Gym in the Sinnoh region!!
Denji sends out the Electric type Pokémon Rentorar!
Denji and Satoshi have fought before as well!!

-------

Satoshi has ranked up to the Hyper Class in the Pokémon World Championships. His first opponent in the Hyper Class is Denji, the Gym Leader of the Nagisa Gym in the Sinnoh region!! Satoshi has had a tough battle against Denji, who uses powerful Electric types, in the past as well, and throws down the gauntlet with his Z-Ring in his hand!

Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka)
Storyboard 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Episode Director 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Animation Director 岩根雅明 (Masaaki Iwane)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)

-------

Denji appears in the "Pocket Monsters" TV anime! Satoshi throws down the gauntlet for a fully powered battle with his Z-Ring in his hand?! We have comments from voice actor Hirofumi Nojima!

The TV anime "Pocket Monsters" currently airs on the TV Tokyo Network on Fridays at 6:55pm. It has just been revealed that the top Gym leader in the Sinnoh region, Denji, is going to appear in "A Super-Electromagnetic Hyper Class Battle!", the episode that will air Friday August 20th 2021!

We have also received comments from Denji's voice actor, Hirofumi Nojima! These comments really spell out how happy he feels about returning to the role after all these years.

Make sure not to miss Denji's appearance in the anime, his first since his last appearance in "Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl" over 11 years ago!

The top Gym leader in the Sinnoh region, Denji, appears!

A 3-on-3 battle is going to take place in the episode "A Super-Electromagnetic Hyper Class Battle!", which is set to air Friday August 20th! Denji awaits Satoshi with powerful Electric type Pokémon, including Rentorar, and Satoshi throws down the gauntlet for a fully powered battle with his Z-Ring in his hand!

It's Denji, the top Gym leader in the Sinnoh region, and Satoshi, the first Champion of the Alola region's Pokémon League. This is a hyper class battle between two tough contenders; How will it end?!

Comments from Denji's voice actor Hirofumi Nojima

Denji is a character from my own distant past as well, so when I was given word about this, I felt both nostalgic and extremely happy I'd get to play him again.

You know, when I first battled Satoshi as a Gym Leader in the "Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl" anime, we weren't actually able to finish the battle, so we had a total of 2 Gym matches.

This time we're able to fight each other as equal Pokémon World Championships challengers, so even as an actor I was really looking forward to seeing how we'd liven up the battle as I went to the dubbing session.

Denji is normally a very calm and relaxed person, but when he's in a battle, not even Satoshi can match his energy and enthusiasm. I believe I'll be able to show you all Pokémon battling the way only Denji can do it, so please look forward to that, everyone!

Last edited:

blizzardblaze

Comp. Battler Who loves The Anime
Volkner???!! LET'S GOOOO

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Redemption for Torterra svp.

That's all. If we get Pikachu vs. Raichu I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.