• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 20th: PM2019 077 - A Super-Electromagnetic Hyper Class Battle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaSalamence05

The more surprising thing with this episode and the previous episode. As the approach is interesting in the Article in the photos it shows both Ash and Volkner in Sunyshore Gym in front of a crowd.

Now the next part is interesting that Ash gets the title of First Champion of Alola. With that distinction the strongest Gym leader in Sinnoh vs a Champion. For Sunyshore city it's setup as an event.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I love Z Moves so I’ll gladly take their return. Hopefully he uses them more in the future. I’m assuming the upcoming episode has something to do with it but still weird that it returns here. Can’t wait to see 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt

Also happy about Rotom being used in battle for once. Volkner should’ve always had this and/or Magnezone.

RafaSceptile

Kind of surprising that this is even happening against a Gym Leader who doesn't have the means to use an exclusive power up (and isn't Piers), and Ash of all people is using it.
A Gym Leader that is between the 100 strongest trainers in the world (I guess). Also people in the past wanted Ash to use his strongest Pokémon, this is technically no different of that.

The more surprising thing with this episode and the previous episode. As the approach is interesting in the Article in the photos it shows both Ash and Volkner in Sunyshore Gym in front of a crowd.

Now the next part is interesting that Ash gets the title of First Champion of Alola. With that distinction the strongest Gym leader in Sinnoh vs a Champion. For Sunyshore city it's setup as an event.
Where does the article mention this? I did the good ole google translate and didn't read anything that said this. Didn't see any crowd pics either.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
A Gym Leader that is between the 100 strongest trainers in the world (I guess). Also people in the past wanted Ash to use his strongest Pokémon, this is technically no different of that.
Well no. Anyone can train up a strong pokemon from anywhere. Z moves tho? It’s just a middle finger to anyone who never bothered to go to alola.

They at least could’ve given volkner a mega or something.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Ok that is 100% Iwane, and huh, I REALLY didn't expect the Pikashunium of all things to pop up here.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I pity whoever is on the receiving end of that attack...

nice to see Ash is taking things abit more seriously though if he's actually starting to use his past resources...now if he could just go for the reserves.
It’ll likely be Luxray.

Evstike

Take me back to peak pokemon
I was really hoping this wasn't Iwane, but last week's episode used up all the good animators. I suppose he's the best person for 3v3 unless you want half of it to be a slideshow.

Status
Not open for further replies.