• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 20th: PM2019 077 - A Super-Electromagnetic Hyper Class Battle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

STICKTOPIA

Oh my goodness FINALLY! FINALLY!!!!! The 2 Pokémon I’ve been desperate to see are finally in action!! Last time gengar had a battle ended in a total disaster. I hope it gets a win here. It’s also interesting seeing the z-move coming back in this episode. They better make lucario and gengar look good here. Especially gengar who hasn’t had a good battle since March 22, 2020.

Last edited:

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
gengar is practically destined to win against rotom, none of Lucario's attacks affect rotom, unless pikachu defeats rotom, I'm almost sure Gengar won or tied, but who loses again I doubt it

All of Lucario's moves have an effect on Rotom. Rotom Fan is Electric/Flying. Sure, they are resisted, but Rotom isn'y immune.

With how much of a god damn nightmare Fatina was I always just saw her as the Strongest Sinnoh gym leader but it's officially Volkner who's near E4 level alongside Flint being undefeated for so long. Could've fooled me with that lackluster gym battle though

How was that battle lackluster? I mean Electivire two shotted Torterra? Infernape only won because it managed to direct its Blazerage in the right direction.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
The same image claimed Shadow Ball and Night Shade were Dragon-type moves. Clearly some mistake was made.
Thank god...
That's his only reliable Pokemon with a Psychic attack and a pretty cool move at that!

Gengar should always have that move, especially as I don't really see Ash capturing a Psychic type this series.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
The same image claimed Shadow Ball and Night Shade were Dragon-type moves. Clearly some mistake was made.

I do kind of wish Gengar would replace Night shade or shadow ball for Sludge bomb, it is part poison after all.
Not necessarily, it could defeat Rotom but lose to Electivire, then Lucario knock it out but lose to Luxray.

if there has to be a fall pokemon here, i'd rather Lucario take that since it can afford it at this point, Gengar can't, and Pikachu probably won't if they are having Ash use it's Z-move.

even if Volkner does try to use electivire to block it, given the fact it completely destroyed the guardian of alola attack which in itself was a giant energy rock golem, I don't know if Electivire would be able to survive and absorb all the power from it.

heck it could lead to the thing getting overloaded on electrical power to the point of exploding, remember when Pikachu went through that?

Last edited:

kickachu

Momentai!
So with ash using PIKASHUNIUM-Z again anybody think it'll be a permanent z crystal or appear when ash needs power like in sm

ShadowForce720

So with ash using PIKASHUNIUM-Z again anybody think it'll be a permanent z crystal or appear when ash needs power like in sm
It’s literally already confirmed that Pikashuinium-Z no longer transforms back in into Electrium-Z.

I mean heck we literally saw the Z-Power ring with the Pikashunium-Z on it earlier in the series(I believe the episode it showed up in before was episode 2 where it was just sitting next to Ash’s badges and trophies.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Is this sarcasm?

No, the point was that Volkner had Ash on the ropes. Which made it at least an uphill and therefore enjoyable battle to watch.

Lucario not doing so well here could be used as the foundation for its potential mega arc

Lol, I said the same for Ash's dragons before the Iris episode aired. Since Iris could actually give Ash some valuable advice considering she's a champion/'dragon master' now. We know how that went down.

Status
Not open for further replies.