• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 20th: PM2019 077 - A Super-Electromagnetic Hyper Class Battle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RafaSceptile

You're not making sense.

>Am i being selective? No
>Why reply to me? Because you're making a false equivalence
>What false equivalence? You're being selective
Wtf? Man i'm out of here
You are the one saying stuff that wasn't true in the first place like saying that people can't complain about Bad writing. So good that You are out of here.

Also the rumor of Volkner being in the top30 was true

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
Volkner is ranked 27th? No way Ash will win this...

But it would be interesting if he wins since we have yet to see how a win with that rank gap will affect the rankings in the Ultra Class...

EternalFlame

Sunyshore gym leader!
Volkner is ranked 27th? No way Ash will win this...

But it would be interesting if he wins since we have yet to see how a win with that rank gap will affect the rankings in the Ultra Class...
But the question is, if he did lose to Volkner is he going to fall back to super class again?

Morax

King of heroes
You are the one saying stuff that wasn't true in the first place like saying that people can't complain about Bad writing
That's literally what the other guy suggested.
Because this is nothing new to complaint now, it's happening since DP series that Ash is getting special powers.
>complain about Z moves
>hurr durr why you not complaining about this irrelevant topic hurr durr!!
These threads have truly become a circlejerk

RafaSceptile

That's literally what the other guy suggested.

>complain about Z moves
>hurr durr why you not complaining about Ash-greninja or infernape hurr durr!!
These threads have truly become a circlejerk
No, that is literally not what the other guy suggested, and I already mentioned the difference between both things

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
Let's see how many places Ash climbs if he wins, that should give us a decent idea on how fast they'll finish the Hyper Class. Realistically (and if you're familiar with how competitive gaming works), MMR curves become steeper the higher you climb even if your opponent is ranked higher than you.

D

Deleted member 384931

27??? Isnt that a bit over the top? I didnt if he can win...

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Looks like a crazy battle, Elekible eating the Z-Move for a speed boost?

Either way Pika destroyed this thing with Iron Tail back in the day so they may want an inverse or a switch up…

Morax

King of heroes
No, that is literally not what the other guy suggested, and I already mentioned the difference between both things
>Hey bro why are you talking about X when i'm talking about Y?
>Because this is nothing new to complain now, it's been happening since forever.

The reply screams "don't complain". I don't know what you're smoking rn but it's tampering with your reading comprehension.

Pteranodonte

Seems like the match will start with Luxray and Lucario.
I am guessing:
Lucario vs Luxray: Lucario
Lucaro vs Rotom F.: Rotom F.
Gengar vs Rotom F.: Gengar
Gengar vs Electrivive: Electrivive
Pikachu vs Electrivive: Pikachu

Or maybe the battle start with Gengar vs Rotom F. and it is a tie, then they send out at the same time Luxray and Lucario.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.