• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 20th: PM2019 077 - A Super-Electromagnetic Hyper Class Battle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

UnovaMaster

Friend of mine on Twitter sent me screencaps of the Chinese leaker's account cause they posted new leaks and and after that, I'm pretty hyped now. A lot of my concerns on just an episode level basis at least seem to have been addressed.

Can you spoil the episode with spoiling it because we're on a spoiler board?

ok so what happens this time?

granted all i really care about is what happens with the Z-move, nothing else.
Essentially:
  • Battles in Hyper Class take place in large stadiums/arenas with a big crowds. They are scheduled ahead of time.
    Ash's Champion status is mentioned again, kinda hard to understand it, but it's in the context of Bea and the other members of Hyper Class I think
    The battle is supposed to be really strategic, with a lot switching. Intense and tight is how the leaker described it
    Lucario apparently does really well, but every Pokémon performs great
    The animation is really impressive
My friend just Google translated everything before he sent me screencaps, so don't quote me on it.

Morax

King of heroes
Essentially:
  • Battles in Hyper Class take place in large stadiums/arenas with a big crowds. They are scheduled ahead of time.
    Ash's Champion status is mentioned again, kinda hard to understand it, but it's in the context of Bea and the other members of Hyper Class I think
    The battle is supposed to be really strategic, with a lot switching. Intense and tight is how the leaker described it
My friend just Google translated everything before he sent me screencaps, so don't quote me on it.
No reserves? My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
It's a multi-billion dollar company. There's no excuse for low quality battles. Why can't every battle have Ash vs Alain levels of quality?
Ever heard of Toei? Richer than them but have animation that can be more half-baked than this crap.

Megapixel

Essentially:
that sounds really great, I'm glad you're all unraveling well

Decidueye23

Really hoping for Nessa to show up.

Its such a shame that for a competition this intent on Battling, Ash has no real rivals. Marnie and Bede would have been perfect recurring rivals. And its not like any of the story telling would have changed. I really do wonder what made them stay comepletely away from these characters.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Ever heard of Toei? Richer than them but have animation that can be more half-baked than this crap.
tbh the OP anime has had some awesome stuff in Wano, especially during the Oden flashback, though then again they did have to bring in a lot of freelancers for that (even Maenami, so yeah I guess that's where he has been lately), and these last few episodes have been pretty eh.

As for Pokemon, well I'm guessing a good part of the budget comes from OLM rather than from TPC (this is just a guess, there's a likely chance I'm wrong), and tbh it feels like there have been many issues in the production since JN began, and a lot of the more notable animators from XY/SM not working on the show anymore/only showing up for very few scenes doesn't help matters.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Essentially:
All hail Ash the unbeatable trainer.

Why? Because.

Status
Not open for further replies.