• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 23rd: PM2019 034 - Saito, the Lone Warrior! The Otosupus Menace!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Satoshi and Go are visiting the Fighting Dojo in Yamabuki City with the intent of challenging the Karate Master who's the Dojo Master to a Pokémon battle, but it turns out he's just lost to a Fighting Type Gym Leader from the Galar region?!

--------

Satoshi and Go are visiting the Fighting Dojo in Yamabuki City to find a new opponent for the Pokémon World Championships. Satoshi attempts to challenge the Karate Master who runs the dojo, but he turns out to currently be in the middle of a battle against another challenger. And when they go to watch this battle, they end up seeing the Karate Master lose! The challengers in question were the Fighting type Gym Leader from the Galar region, Saito, and her partner Pokémon Otosupus, and Satoshi challenges her to a battle.

Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka)
Storyboard 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Episode Director 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Animation Director 岩根雅明 (Masaaki Iwane)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Bea debuting? That’s random lmao.

PsychoLogical

I know we got confirmation that they'd be showing up, but it's nice to see all the people who thought the Galar Leaders wouldn't show up be proven wrong. Bea in particular is one of my favorites.

Too bad the episode will probably focus on Riolu as well but at least she's here
Well I mean, least it’s likely focused on Galar cause I actually expected Galar round 4 to be the late 30s.

nuzamaki90

I wanted Bea to be Ash’s rival similar to Korrina, I always thought they’d work well together, especially since they are both on the younger side and are all about training. And would you look at that.

PM 2019, the gift that keeps on giving.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Well I mean, least it’s likely focused on Galar cause I actually expected Galar round 4 to be the late 30s.
I'm still enjoying everything Galar related here even if it's not directly in the region itself since I still would've preferred a Galar only season. Just hope it's more on Bea instead of Riolu (Farfetch'd getting spotlight is fine though)

PsychoLogical

I'm still enjoying everything Galar related here even if it's not directly in the region itself since I still would've preferred a Galar only season. Just hope it's more on Bea instead of Riolu (Farfetch'd getting spotlight is fine though)
Well I mean, would it be a surprise that alot of it will focus on Riolu (and I guess G-Farfetch’d as well) Its really obvious that the writers want to get it to be a Lucario as soon and fast as possible.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Well I mean, would it be a surprise that alot of it will focus on Riolu (and I guess G-Farfettch’d as well) Its really obvious that the writers want to get it to be a Lucario as soon and fast as possible.
Not saying it'll be a surprise or that it's unlikely. I just won't care for it if it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.