1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

August 23rd: PM2019 034 - Saito, the Lone Warrior! The Otosupus Menace!!

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Dephender, Jul 22, 2020.

1. Dephender

Dephender Gizakawayusu Staff Member Moderator

Satoshi and Go are visiting the Fighting Dojo in Yamabuki City with the intent of challenging the Karate Master who's the Dojo Master to a Pokémon battle, but it turns out he's just lost to a Fighting Type Gym Leader from the Galar region?!

--------

Satoshi and Go are visiting the Fighting Dojo in Yamabuki City to find a new opponent for the Pokémon World Championships. Satoshi attempts to challenge the Karate Master who runs the dojo, but he turns out to currently be in the middle of a battle against another challenger. And when they go to watch this battle, they end up seeing the Karate Master lose! The challengers in question were the Fighting type Gym Leader from the Galar region, Saito, and her partner Pokémon Otosupus, and Satoshi challenges her to a battle.

Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka)
    Storyboard 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
    Episode Director 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
    Animation Director 岩根雅明 (Masaaki Iwane)
    Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020 at 8:38 PM
    Gold Experience likes this.
  2. klutzybewear

klutzybewear Active Member

OMG

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  3. It seems so strange and random

4. klutzybewear

klutzybewear Active Member

I wonder if its a PWC battle...

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  5. I would rather not. Its the second fighting type gym leader in the Super Class

klutzybewear likes this.
  6. SerGoldenhandtheJust

SerGoldenhandtheJust Well-Known Member

Bea is debuting, sweet

7. PsychoLogical

PsychoLogical Well-Known Member

Bea debuting? That’s random lmao.

NeedsAName likes this.
  8. wolf jani

wolf jani The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts

Hopefully that means this episode will be in galar

NeedsAName and KenzeyEevee like this.
  9. JoaquinLorie

JoaquinLorie Well-Known Member

Well if this is a PWC episode and Bea is debuting, then maybe this means that either Riolu or G-Farfetch'd might evolve.

10. PsychoLogical

Why not both lmao.

11. Ignition

Ignition Free

I know we got confirmation that they'd be showing up, but it's nice to see all the people who thought the Galar Leaders wouldn't show up be proven wrong. Bea in particular is one of my favorites.

Too bad the episode will probably focus on Riolu as well but at least she's here

12. NegaiFreak

NegaiFreak Plus Ultra!

YES. ALL OF MY YES.

NeedsAName and BabaVanga like this.
  13. PsychoLogical

Well I mean, least it’s likely focused on Galar cause I actually expected Galar round 4 to be the late 30s.

14. nuzamaki90

nuzamaki90 Well-Known Member

I wanted Bea to be Ash’s rival similar to Korrina, I always thought they’d work well together, especially since they are both on the younger side and are all about training. And would you look at that.

PM 2019, the gift that keeps on giving.

catzeye and KenzeyEevee like this.
  15. Ignition

Ignition Free

I'm still enjoying everything Galar related here even if it's not directly in the region itself since I still would've preferred a Galar only season. Just hope it's more on Bea instead of Riolu (Farfetch'd getting spotlight is fine though)

16. PsychoLogical

Well I mean, would it be a surprise that alot of it will focus on Riolu (and I guess G-Farfetch’d as well) Its really obvious that the writers want to get it to be a Lucario as soon and fast as possible.

17. Ignition

Ignition Free

Not saying it'll be a surprise or that it's unlikely. I just won't care for it if it does.

18. Umbilical Noose

Umbilical Noose Bonzo Nut

That's not possible. Riolu has to get its own episode, that's how this Anime works.

On Topic: I think we might see Gigantamax Machamp here.

If Ash battles her then I wonder what Pokemon he will use since Machamp is no pushover. Gigantamax Gengar incoming?

19. Joltik-Kid

Joltik-Kid Meh ಠ_ಠ

Boy... it sure would suck if the Sirfetch'd merchandise was Bea debuting it

20. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

Cool maybe Riolu or Farfetch'd evolve here since she is a fighting type expert.