• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 23rd: PM2019 034 - Saito, the Lone Warrior! The Otosupus Menace!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
I honestly can't imagine Farfetch'd sticking around for too long seeing as Ash doesn't officially own a Galar Pokemon. Yes, we can argue whether regional forms are "new" Pokemon or just repainted for the region, but let's not deny that Sirfetch'd is truly a Galar Pokemon and therefore something Ash should probably have now or soon.

Plus, I'm hoping Sirfetch'd could be Haluwcha 2.0 ;)

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Eat it by accident.

At least Pikachu, or Riolu, or Goh's squirrel.

He'd do a lot worse than eating if it got mixed into his cooking....

I honestly can't imagine Farfetch'd sticking around for too long seeing as Ash doesn't officially own a Galar Pokemon. Yes, we can argue whether regional forms are "new" Pokemon or just repainted for the region, but let's not deny that Sirfetch'd is truly a Galar Pokemon and therefore something Ash should probably have now or soon.

Yeah that's another reason I want the evolution fast, I mean having a 'Kanto' Pokemon hanging on the team wouldn't be so bad if it was SM seeing how he captured 5 Alola Pokemon but having Farfetch'd around for too long in a series where the Kanto themes grew exhausting a long time ago... yeah, he needs an official full on Galar Pokemon already. Especially if his next capture is going to be another older Pokemon(Eevee, Tyranitar, whatever)

James needs a Galar Pokemon too but this can easily be solved here or in Got Pikachu? I just pray that if he gets a Gigantimax capable Pokemon too that he actually gets to use it more than once after it's debut >.>

dman_dustin

Yeah that's another reason I want the evolution fast, I mean having a 'Kanto' Pokemon hanging on the team wouldn't be so bad if it was SM seeing how he captured 5 Alola Pokemon but having Farfetch'd around for too long in a series where the Kanto themes grew exhausting a long time ago... yeah, he needs an official full on Galar Pokemon already. Especially if his next capture is going to be another older Pokemon(Eevee, Tyranitar, whatever)

Okay but Farfetch'd evolving this early would be weird, like it hasn't been 10-15 episodes yet. And I highly doubt Farfetch'd is going to knock out three of Bea's Pokemon in a row especially since fighting resists "night slash"

If anyone would evolve in this episode, it would likely have to be Riolu, not that I want that since I want a friendship evolution not a......Cameron evolution. Like Ash and Riolu getting lost and its just them, and they bond, laugh, get along very well, then something happens at night and Riolu has to fight this powerful Pokemon, and then maybe it goes after Ash since Riolu won't give up, and then the sun shines brightly and then Riolu evolves into Lucario.

I would like at least 1-2 episode of Farfetch'd getting heavy focus and then it can evolve.

kickachu

Momentai!
Use its fairy type moves against trainers that specialize in dark or dragon types. Plus he can showcase her G-max form.
when ash get alcreamie and when was it confirmed?

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Okay but Farfetch'd evolving this early would be weird, like it hasn't been 10-15 episodes yet. And I highly doubt Farfetch'd is going to knock out three of Bea's Pokemon in a row especially since fighting resists "night slash"

If anyone would evolve in this episode, it would likely have to be Riolu, not that I want that since I want a friendship evolution not a......Cameron evolution. Like Ash and Riolu getting lost and its just them, and they bond, laugh, get along very well, then something happens at night and Riolu has to fight this powerful Pokemon, and then maybe it goes after Ash since Riolu won't give up, and then the sun shines brightly and then Riolu evolves into Lucario.

I would like at least 1-2 episode of Farfetch'd getting heavy focus and then it can evolve.
I mean, can JN034 serve as that Farfetch’d focus ep?
when ash get alcreamie and when was it confirmed?
It was never confirmed.

dman_dustin

I mean, can JN034 serve as that Farfetch’d focus ep?

Maybe....I'm just unconvinced this won't also just more heavily involve Riolu as well since you would think Riolu would get focus before Farfetch'd UNTIL Riolu evolves, then Lucario would get put on the backburner and then evolve Farfetch'd at some point.

We really need a summary to know exactly what's happening here.

Is it just an introduction to Bea, is it relating to PWC, will it heavily revolve on the first important non-PWC match that we haven't really gotten yet, will Ash and his Pokemon really get focus or will it more like her Twilight Wings episode but with Ash and Go sprinkled in and of course it being a 22 minute episode (in other words think more of Dawn and Maylene without the heavy focus on the gym battle but on Bea's character).

Will this battle (if there is one) will it take place in Galar along with the idea of gigantamaxing her Machamp, will Pikachu be used for that reason alone. If it is a PWC match I highly doubt Ash is using both Riolu/Farfetch'd. Riolu sure, but Farfetch'd.

PsychoLogical

Maybe....I'm just unconvinced this won't also just more heavily involve Riolu as well since you would think Riolu would get focus before Farfetch'd UNTIL Riolu evolves, then Lucario would get put on the backburner and then evolve Farfetch'd at some point.

We really need a summary to know exactly what's happening here.

Is it just an introduction to Bea, is it relating to PWC, will it heavily revolve on the first important non-PWC match that we haven't really gotten yet, will Ash and his Pokemon really get focus or will it more like her Twilight Wings episode but with Ash and Go sprinkled in and of course it being a 22 minute episode (in other words think more of Dawn and Maylene without the heavy focus on the gym battle but on Bea's character).

Will this battle (if there is one) will it take place in Galar along with the idea of gigantamaxing her Machamp, will Pikachu be used for that reason alone. If it is a PWC match I highly doubt Ash is using both Riolu/Farfetch'd. Riolu sure, but Farfetch'd.
Well unfortunately we’re not going to get anything until post JN032 unless summaries pop up early without VA cast.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
I could see Ash getting Alcremie once mr mime goes back to pallet town, then it’d make more sense imo. I think he needs to make good use of a fairy type Pokémon soon.

Mew29240

I could see Ash getting Alcremie once mr mime goes back to pallet town, then it’d make more sense imo. I think he needs to make good use of a fairy type Pokémon soon.

I agree that Ash really needs a Fairy-Type Pokemon on his roster, but I don't think Alcremie's the one. A lot of its moves are on the supportive side (if you don't count TR attacks), including its signature move, and she feels more like a support Pokemon that would be great in doubles (which the PWC hasn't done yet).

PsychoLogical

I agree that Ash really needs a Fairy-Type Pokemon on his roster, but I don't think Alcremie's the one. A lot of its moves are on the supportive side (if you don't count TR attacks), including its signature move, and she feels more like a support Pokemon that would be great in doubles (which the PWC hasn't done yet).
That’s cause she basically is a support mon, more suited for double battles like Male Meowstic.

dman_dustin

Well unfortunately we’re not going to get anything until post JN032 unless summaries pop up early without VA cast.

There's only been a handful of situations where we had to wait until the VA list summary for the episode and those were extremely uncommon.

I cannot imagine this would be the case, unless the reveal of the titles exactly matched the pattern before.

Although I can't remember why one episode or two nearly waited until the VA list summary before revealing the summary, I can't remember the circumstances, I think it was just they didn't care to post summaries in TV magazines or something rather than some other legitimate repeatable circumstance.

Regardless I can't imagine why they wouldn't at least reveal the summary of THIS episode relatively soon in some anime magazine of sorts, I can't imagine Bea would be THAT level of ignored. Maybe not hyped up like Leon vs Lance or Raihan vs Leon but I would assume there would have to be SOME level of information being dumped.

Maybe it'll take until the Celebi episode, but I still feel we should get summaries soon. Perhaps we'll see in the next few days.

Leonhart

Imagineer
dman_dustin said:
Okay but Farfetch'd evolving this early would be weird, like it hasn't been 10-15 episodes yet.

Not to mention that Satoshi hasn't exactly been proactive with it thus far, so I find it hard to believe that it would evolve that quickly when it hasn't done much in its current stage. Frankly though, I wouldn't be surprised if Saito has her own Negigaknight here.

ShadowForce720

Not to mention that Satoshi hasn't exactly been proactive with it thus far, so I find it hard to believe that it would evolve that quickly when it hasn't done much in its current stage. Frankly though, I wouldn't be surprised if Saito has her own Negigaknight here.

I mean to be fair all Galarian Farfetch’d needs to evolve is to land 3 critical hits which isn’t that hard for it to do. Sure they can of course modify it.

Basically it’s evolution method means that it would make sense for it to evolve quickly.

dman_dustin

I mean to be fair all Galarian Farfetch’d needs to evolve is to land 3 critical hits which isn’t that hard for it to do. Sure they can of course modify it.

Basically it’s evolution method means that it would make sense for it to evolve quickly.

Yes it can evolve quickly the argument is should it evolve this quickly?

Status
Not open for further replies.