• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 23rd: PM2019 034 - Saito, the Lone Warrior! The Otosupus Menace!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuraChannelerChris

The Dragon / "Dog"
I imagine if they rematch in Galar, she may have a gigantamax Pokemon. So maybe Lucario can get revenge on Graploct, but fall to the gigantamax and we could see Gengar or Farfetch’d/Sirfetch’d go godzilla mode against the Machamp. Water your thoughts about that
My wet thoughts say this is a horrible scenario.

Zariful

My wet thoughts say this is a horrible scenario.
What makes you think that. Lucario would get revenge, but anotha Pokémon could get focus. Gengar has two Ls on its belt and Farfetch’d seems to be outclassed by its sparring partner.

Ignition

Love when the mods can’t do their jobs properly
While I can give Farfetch'd some leeway here since Sirfetch'd's one of her Pokémon in game, I wouldn't like if this ended up being an evolution episode. Just seems way too predictable and honestly like their base forms more than the evolved forms so I want to see them stick around longer. Would much prefer if they battled in a hypothetical rematch but it's probably going to happen anyway

AuraChannelerChris

The Dragon / "Dog"
What makes you think that. Lucario would get revenge, but anotha Pokémon could get focus.
It feels like a cop-out to have Riolu/Lucario get his revenge on the one Pokemon that's seemingly being Bea's ace, but then loses to her hypothetical Machamp just so Galarian Farfetch'd/Sirfetch'd gets a win that has no build up whatsoever.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
While I can give Farfetch'd some leeway here since Sirfetch'd's one of her Pokémon in game, I wouldn't like if this ended up being an evolution episode. Just seems way too predictable and honestly like their base forms more than the evolved forms so I want to see them stick around longer. Would much prefer if they battled in a hypothetical rematch but it's probably going to happen anyway
I'm glad it's not Farfetch'd, it'd suck to get excited to see the guy fight yet know he's going to get his ass kicked... or evolve.
I'd rather Farfetch'd's evolution happen against a lesser character like one of the COTDs that Ash constantly stomps, don't want his win against Bea or whoever feeling like sheer luck

dman_dustin

Um, that's how the huge majority of Pokemon normally evolve, some through evolution stones, or few cases through the power of love violating trade evolution physics.
I said PURE battling for a reason.

I want a full episode devoted to Ash and Riolu bonding and only them, and then some antagonistic force, maybe Team Rocket, attacks Ash or something, and Riolu wants to evolve to save Ash.

I don't want an emotionless evolution AKA Pure Battling.

Status
Not open for further replies.