• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 23rd: PM2019 034 - Saito, the Lone Warrior! The Otosupus Menace!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Didn't we see a random hitmontop in some merch? This could be where that comes from. We haven't had a good hitmontop in any episode in a while from what I can remember. Wasn't Tierno's the last one and it barely did anything at all?

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Riolu evolution incoming.

Bea showing up first, might suggest she is the lowest ranking non-Master class Galarian Gym leader.
Wait, if she’s the lowest ranking Galar gym leader... That means Milo is stronger and higher than her?? Milo’s actually something for once besides being the butt of “Got your nose jokes”?? LULZ

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
I don't know what to think about this episode, but I'm happy that Bea is debuting in the main anime.
But, why every Galar episode have to be about PWC?! When will Ash and Go explore the region?

nickdt

If Bea is debuting here, I wonder if Grookey will as well? (Since Galar episodes generally tend to be 2-Parters)

I doubt it, since episode 35 screams Kanto for me.

However, there is a possibility she isn't a gym leader in this series (Allister is instead) and also travels around, so this episode might not even be set in Galar. And then we might get Gordie instead of Melony so Sword and Shield both get 1 exclusive gym leader representation.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I don't know what to think about this episode, but I'm happy that Bea is debuting in the main anime.
But, why every Galar episode have to be about PWC?! When will Ash and Go explore the region?
Um, only three of the six have been PWC-focused. Hell, it'd be more accurate to say two and a half. Also, we don't even know if this'll have a battle. Calm down.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I doubt it, since episode 35 screams Kanto for me.

However, there is a possibility she isn't a gym leader in this series (Allister is instead) and also travels around, so this episode might not even be set in Galar. And then we might get Gordie instead of Melony so Sword and Shield both get 1 exclusive gym leader representation.
True also the more I think about it, if Grookey were in this I feel like it's name would've been in the Title.
(Scorbunny and Sobble were the main Titles of their Debut episodes. So I'm assuming Grookey will be the same. Unless they surprise us lol)

Last edited:

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
Saitou! I guess this will wind up being Riolu's first big battle? This might also be an Iwane episode, unless Episode #35 is an Iwane episode and contains the battle between Saitou and Satoshi. That'd be awesome!

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I wonder if this will be the anime's link to Twilight Wings. In her episode she was training after losing to Leon, so if the boys are in Galar again, they might be in the Wild Area again. It would be interesting to hear more about the actual Galar League, separate from the World Coronation Series.

Red and Blue

So they are doing the Galarian gym leaders out of order. Fine with me

I wonder if this will be the anime's link to Twilight Wings. In her episode she was training after losing to Leon, so if the boys are in Galar again, they might be in the Wild Area again. It would be interesting to hear more about the actual Galar League, separate from the World Coronation Series.
Twilight Wings and the main anime are two separate series. Twilight Wings is basically like Generations or Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.