• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 23rd: PM2019 034 - Saito, the Lone Warrior! The Otosupus Menace!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

It would be funny if Ash's Farfetch'd evolved even after losing to Bea. The only requirement is to land three critical hits.

Sword master zacian

I guess evoled farfetch'd isn't a big problem for ash Ciz it already has a leek and a move with high crit ratio and combined makes 100% critical hit
Only thing ash has to do is spam crossroad killing for 3 turns

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
What if Riolu gets Primeape treatment in this episode?

desdar300

It would be really cool if Ash lost here but chances are this is going to be another victory and another messy Battle episode

D

Deleted member 384931

2 pokemon evolving in one episode would be cool. I honestly can see Farfechted and Riolu evolving here.
I HOPE THAT ASH DYNAMAX SOMETHING HERE

Last edited by a moderator:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
"But Ash isn't going to battle the Galar gym leaders!"
HA! We told you lot yet you kept acting like a broken record with 'bUt He IsN't DoInG gAlAr LeAgUe'

It's disappointing they're doing Bea already, I like her but Ash literally just battled Korrina couldn't they have picked somebody else first? It's cool that Ash isn't fighting them in the proper order but having his important PWC fights go from Fighting to Fighting is just a bit dull. Thankfully they had Korrina's Machoke line sit out the battle so at least it won't feel too repetitive
And hopefully we get to see Falinks make its debut! :D

And you can bet Farfetch'd or Riolu are evolving here

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Blah blah Farfetch'd sees Sirfetch'd and gets hyped and wants to evolve blah blah. Honestly they literally just did this with Lucario and Riolu smh.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
That would be horrible. No one deserves a release, no matter how much people dislike the mon.

"But Ash isn't going to battle the Galar gym leaders!"
HA! We told you lot yet you kept acting like a broken record with 'bUt He IsN't DoInG gAlAr LeAgUe'

It's disappointing they're doing Bea already, I like her but Ash literally just battled Korrina couldn't they have picked somebody else first? It's cool that Ash isn't fighting them in the proper order but having his important PWC fights go from Fighting to Fighting is just a bit dull. Thankfully they had Korrina's Machoke line sit out the battle so at least it won't feel too repetitive

Well, Nessa helping Go with sobble would be better, but I’m not opposed to Bea. I agree that Korrina was fighting enough, mainly if she becomes recurring.

Last edited:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Blah blah Farfetch'd sees Sirfetch'd and gets hyped and wants to evolve blah blah. Honestly they literally just did this with Lucario and Riolu smh.
Yeah! Except there's literaly nothing about this title to even suggest what you're saying is gonna happen.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Yeah! Except there's literaly nothing about this title to even suggest what you're saying is gonna happen.

She has a Sirfetch'd in the game, the writers just gave Ash a Farfetch'd, I mean they'd be pretty dumb to ignore it.

Doubt Riolu or Farfetch'd care much about her Gigantimaxed Machamp and definitely don't have the power to battle it at this point. Unless it's going to be a Pikachu or Dragonite vs Bea episode, not much else they can do here lol.

ShadowForce720

She has a Sirfetch'd in the game, the writers just gave Ash a Farfetch'd, I mean they'd be pretty dumb to ignore it.

Doubt Riolu or Farfetch'd care much about her Gigantimaxed Machamp and definitely don't have the power to battle it at this point. Unless it's going to be a Pikachu or Dragonite vs Bea episode, not much else they can do here lol.

Just because she has a Sirfetch’d in the games doesn’t necessarily mean she will have one in the anime especially when it’s not even her ace.

Ash having a Galarian Farfetch’d doesn’t automatically mean that it has to battle a Sirfetch’d to get focus as it can easily just face something else.

I mean heck in the games Korrina had a Hawlucha but that didn’t translate to her having a Hawlucha in the anime.

When it comes to adapting characters sure sometimes they will wind up with Pokémon from their in game teams but it’s not uncommon for their teams to be massively different in the anime.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Just because she has a Sirfetch’d in the games doesn’t necessarily mean she will have one in the anime especially when it’s not even her ace.

Ash having a Galarian Farfetch’d doesn’t automatically mean that it has to battle a Sirfetch’d to get focus as it can easily just face something else.

I mean heck in the games Korrina had a Hawlucha but that didn’t translate to her having a Hawlucha in the anime.

When it comes to adapting characters sure sometimes they will wind up with Pokémon from their in game teams but it’s not uncommon for their teams to be massively different in the anime.

Um did I say Farfetch'd would battle Sirfetch'd?? No I said it would see it and get inspired a la Lucario and Riolu a few episodes back.

If it doesn't happen that's fine, just saying what seems to be obvious.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Flame Haze SnS said:

That wouldn't make much sense to me, because Riolu evolves into one of the most marketable Pokemon in the franchise, so I don't see why the writers would get rid of it. Saito appearing here implies to me that she'll likely be Satoshi's next World Championship opponent.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I'm pretty sure this is going to be another PWC episode. I'd like to see Ash lose to Bea as he needs a loss soon but I feel like he'll win until he ranks up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.