• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 23rd: PM2019 034 - Saito, the Lone Warrior! The Otosupus Menace!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

I wonder if they're adapting the game's thing of 'You get one if you win', would be quite interesting if we see Ash debating over that since he wants to battle the guy
I dont want Ash with any more pure Fighting type but if I had to pick one for him it'd be Hitmonlee

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I dont want Ash with any more pure Fighting type but if I had to pick one for him it'd be Hitmonlee

Me neither #TeamBlaziken
But I think it'd be interesting to see him debate the decision, similar to how he debated over which starter he wanted to choose

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Well that comic kind of sealed the deal. I can see Ash losing here.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Is there any confirmed lore that the Galar Gyms are stronger than other Gym Leaders? They seem more competitive, sure, but pretty much every important NPC is all about competing and getting stronger. The only ones I could see that from are the Circhester family, Piers, and Raihan.
Galar has no E4 and you fight the Leaders instead is the reason I guess. I don't really see it considering Gym Leader rematches are a thing meaning all Leaders are technically much stronger than they first appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.