• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 23rd: PM2019 034 - Saito, the Lone Warrior! The Otosupus Menace!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
That would be horrible. No one deserves a release, no matter how much people dislike the mon.

I used to agree.

Then Riolu came and for the first time I REALLY want Ash to release a pokémon.

There's always a first for everything I guess

Red and Blue

Hopefully this takes place somewhere else in galar. Id like to see some of the other cities other than wyndon
I think it will be in the Wild Area so Ash and Bea can access Gigantamax. Or perhaps Bea is visiting Kanto for some reason

Cptnmac1

I think it will be in the Wild Area so Ash and Bea can access Gigantamax. Or perhaps Bea is visiting Kanto for some reason
I was thinking it could be in stow-on-side. That's where the mural is so maybe ash and gou are sent there to study it and run into bea
They're are way more interesting citites in Galar like Spikemuth or Ballonlea for instance
I agree, I really want to see what ballonlea looks like in the anime

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I don't know why tf the show is obsessed with Wyndon?

They're are way more interesting citites in Galar like Spikemuth or Ballonlea for instance

At least Wyndon actually is an interesting place, it's Pokemon London!
While Melemele and Vermillion? They're literally some of the dullest locations in the Pokemon world! Heck 2019's version of Vermillion looks more like Castelia than Vermillion! :rolleyes:

I suppose Bea being in Wyndon would be fine, since only one of her or Alister can be the official gym leader for Stow-on-side(I still think Melony and Gordie will be a double battle, since every series seems obligated to have one... and the connection the two have obviously) but I too want them to explore other areas. I'm tired of seeing the same damn locations and Galar is literally full of interesting places that I want to see, I don't want something getting Po Town'd where we never get to see Ash explore it

Hopefully Ash is battling her in the Wild Area or something, encountering her while she's training while he meets Allister at Stow-on-Side
And since they're battling leaders out of order? I hope they save Kabu for the second to last, being the final hurdle before Raihan. He's supposed to be strong after all, trainers often give up as they can't beat him.... yet he's the designated third gym leader lol That saying would have been better placed for the sixth or seventh gym which is why I hope he's one of the final ones, possibly even having Ash lose before Ash trains hard for a rematch(Cause if he can't beat Kabu then he'll never get to Raihan's level!)

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Ok, I'm 100% sold on this episode, no matter what happens. The only two things I'm hoping for are that Riolu or Farfetch'd will be used if Ash is battling Bea, & that she'll have her same VA from Twilight Wings in the dub

Last edited:

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Bea doesn't fight Ash but Goh instead. Regardless of the outcome we don't see her again in the anime. Goh isn't just stealing pokemon that rightfully belong to Ash, he is now stealing his rightful battles and very identity in the show.

Because Goh is insane and a sociopath, he hasn't gotten over Ash taking the pokemon egg and Galarian Farfetch'd. Only a mind as twisted as Goh's could fail to understand why these pokemon belong to Ash.

/s

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Not Riolu, but I think Farfetch'd is possible.
Would be nice, I wanna see Donald Duck with a Sword and Shield already, Kek.

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
Bea, finally! If this is a WCS episode then it'll be surprising to see someone like her to still be in the Super Class...

Anyway, I'm certain that Riolu and Farfetch'd would be used here to get more motivation to evolve sooner... Especially if let's say Bea has a Sirfetch'd...

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Bea, finally! If this is a WCS episode then it'll be surprising to see someone like her to still be in the Super Class...

Anyway, I'm certain that Riolu and Farfetch'd would be used here to get more motivation to evolve sooner... Especially if let's say Bea has a Sirfetch'd...
Personally I'm hoping they'll either not show Sirfetch'd or replace it with Grapploct since I never felt it really fit Bea's team

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Not Riolu, but I think Farfetch'd is possible.

Ha, I think it's 33/33/33 odds
Both happen or either one evolves
It's kinda obvious Lucario will happen soon but at least it's a friendship evolution, makes sense that a friendship evolution isn't dragged out or never happens like it usually is

I actually hope Ash's Farfetch'd evolving is when the twerps find out that Galarian Farfetch'd can evolve. I think it'd be quite underwhelming if Bea showed it off and then Ash's happens, imagine the looks on their faces if Farfetch'd evolves. They'd never see it coming!

Bea can use Falinks and/or Grappoloc instead, depending on how many Pokemon are fighting along with the obvious Machamp.... if they pull another Twilight Wings I might scream, that was unmeasured levels of annoying giving her and Allister teams full of Kanto Pokemon!

HeartThrob6000

Certified Lover
Bea doesn't fight Ash but Goh instead. Regardless of the outcome we don't see her again in the anime. Goh isn't just stealing pokemon that rightfully belong to Ash, he is now stealing his rightful battles and very identity in the show.

Because Goh is insane and a sociopath, he hasn't gotten over Ash taking the pokemon egg and Galarian Farfetch'd. Only a mind as twisted as Goh's could fail to understand why these pokemon belong to Ash.

I wouldn't be surprised if Goh was a sociopath. lol

Personally I'm hoping they'll either not show Sirfetch'd or replace it with Grapploct since I never felt it really fit Bea's team

I agree.
I also wouldn't want them to do something similar to Riolu's character arc where Ash's Farfetch'd gets inspired by another Sirfetch'd, and want's to evolve because of it.

Blah blah Farfetch'd sees Sirfetch'd and gets hyped and wants to evolve blah blah. Honestly they literally just did this with Lucario and Riolu smh.

I don't think Farfetch'd is a kind of Pokemon that would get hyped like that. It's not a kid and sort of confident on its own.
(assuming Satoshi battles Saitou here) Riolu and Farfetch'd for a fighting type match seems obvious but I'd like to see Gengar playing the ace role as a ghost too (the times where Satoshi relies on type advantage and wins can still be intense, such as VS Jasmine, Roark and Candice).

Gengar and Machamp are kind of a pair, both evolve via trade, are kind of seen as the "definitive" Mon of their type and they're now the aces of the first version exclusive gyms in SwSh, I'd love to see them face off in a big match. More G-max experience for Satoshi as well.

Although your reasoning is sound I would like to remind you that originally Gengar and Alakazam are a pair. Machamp is more related to Golem.

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
I don't think Farfetch'd is a kind of Pokemon that would get hyped like that. It's not a kid and sort of confident on its own.

Given Farfetch'd's personality, the hyped would be similar (not exactly the same) to Torracat evolving into Incineroar, a motivation to beat Sirfetch'd before evolving...

Durrendal

Or, the shield makes Sirfetch'd very tanky allowing G. Farfetch'd the first opponent that he can land 3 crits on.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
At least Wyndon actually is an interesting place, it's Pokemon London!
While Melemele and Vermillion? They're literally some of the dullest locations in the Pokemon world! Heck 2019's version of Vermillion looks more like Castelia than Vermillion! :rolleyes:

I suppose Bea being in Wyndon would be fine, since only one of her or Alister can be the official gym leader for Stow-on-side(I still think Melony and Gordie will be a double battle, since every series seems obligated to have one... and the connection the two have obviously) but I too want them to explore other areas. I'm tired of seeing the same damn locations and Galar is literally full of interesting places that I want to see, I don't want something getting Po Town'd where we never get to see Ash explore it

Hopefully Ash is battling her in the Wild Area or something, encountering her while she's training while he meets Allister at Stow-on-Side
And since they're battling leaders out of order? I hope they save Kabu for the second to last, being the final hurdle before Raihan. He's supposed to be strong after all, trainers often give up as they can't beat him.... yet he's the designated third gym leader lol That saying would have been better placed for the sixth or seventh gym which is why I hope he's one of the final ones, possibly even having Ash lose before Ash trains hard for a rematch(Cause if he can't beat Kabu then he'll never get to Raihan's level!)
I can't see Allister appearing at all. He is redundant because Ash has his own Gengar that can possibly Gigantamax.

Status
Not open for further replies.