• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 23rd: PM2019 034 - Saito, the Lone Warrior! The Otosupus Menace!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Electabuzz was a fully-evolved Pokemon until Gen 4 existed.

Zariful

My wet thoughts say this is a horrible scenario.

What makes you think that. Lucario would get revenge, but anotha Pokémon could get focus. Gengar has two Ls on its belt and Farfetch’d seems to be outclassed by its sparring partner.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
While I can give Farfetch'd some leeway here since Sirfetch'd's one of her Pokémon in game, I wouldn't like if this ended up being an evolution episode. Just seems way too predictable and honestly like their base forms more than the evolved forms so I want to see them stick around longer. Would much prefer if they battled in a hypothetical rematch but it's probably going to happen anyway

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
What makes you think that. Lucario would get revenge, but anotha Pokémon could get focus.
It feels like a cop-out to have Riolu/Lucario get his revenge on the one Pokemon that's seemingly being Bea's ace, but then loses to her hypothetical Machamp just so Galarian Farfetch'd/Sirfetch'd gets a win that has no build up whatsoever.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
While I can give Farfetch'd some leeway here since Sirfetch'd's one of her Pokémon in game, I wouldn't like if this ended up being an evolution episode. Just seems way too predictable and honestly like their base forms more than the evolved forms so I want to see them stick around longer. Would much prefer if they battled in a hypothetical rematch but it's probably going to happen anyway

I'm glad it's not Farfetch'd, it'd suck to get excited to see the guy fight yet know he's going to get his ass kicked... or evolve.
I'd rather Farfetch'd's evolution happen against a lesser character like one of the COTDs that Ash constantly stomps, don't want his win against Bea or whoever feeling like sheer luck

dman_dustin

Um, that's how the huge majority of Pokemon normally evolve, some through evolution stones, or few cases through the power of love violating trade evolution physics.

I said PURE battling for a reason.

I want a full episode devoted to Ash and Riolu bonding and only them, and then some antagonistic force, maybe Team Rocket, attacks Ash or something, and Riolu wants to evolve to save Ash.

I don't want an emotionless evolution AKA Pure Battling.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
HELL YEAH! Awesome staff list all aroudn!

Status
Not open for further replies.