• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 25th: SM136 - Rising Fire! More Than One Rival!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
More than one rival ? Referring how Kiawe or Gladion want to fight Ash so badly ?

Yea. That's how I see it with both being Ash's rivals

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Yea. That's how I see it with both being Ash's rivals
They’re both fighting for Ash Aweh that’s cute. Well for the chance to battle Ash but still.

But I’m thinking that this scenario with team skull, it’ll give kiawe and gladion more urgency to potentially battle Guzma also. So they will both have a reason to battle either Ash or Guzma now.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
So Ash vs Guzma isn't the final battle? Not going to lie, kind of surprised by that.

And relieved. I wouldn't mind seeing Gladion win the League. Unless it's really unpredictable and Kiawe makes the finals.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Finals going to be a 6v6 with solgaleo vs lunala being the final battle. Calling it now.
That seems a bit convoluted, seeing as there's no reason for them to show up and battle for them. And I don't want them to just randomly introduce Gladion's 5th Pokemon in the battle, unless it's used against Kiawe.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
That seems a bit convoluted, seeing as there's no reason for them to show up and battle for them. And I don't want them to just randomly introduce Gladion's 5th Pokemon in the battle, unless it's used against Kiawe.
While I doubt it'll happen, Gladion's 5th mon could be noivern

Decidueye23

I mean it could be noivern is gladions fifth. What i said earlier is more wishfull thinking cause i want a 6v6 in the league that badly.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
For godsakes, this better be more than a 1 0n 1 match... the only reason I knew it was 1 on 1 in the Top 8 was that Rowlet was never gonna get hosed with a watered-down win in a team effort in beating Decidueye. Speaking of which, Hau has to be one of the most disappointing characters to own a Fully Evolved starter only for it to lose to it's basic stage form lol

I was hoping someone would get the irony. And it's a little bit werid considering that back in DP Ash and Paul's battle was 3 episodes, Ash and Cameron's battle was 2 episodes as well as his battle against Alain while other important battles in those league were rushed.
Well at least Sinnoh had three other complete 3v3 battles. I miss those days...

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Kiawe better come close to eliminating Gladion, this isn't like James vs Gladion, Soph vs Kiawe, or Lana vs Guzma. Kiawe is and should be powerful enough to give him a run for his money. Kiawe really needs one big epic battle!

Still sucks ya boi is getting eliminated in the semi-finals though. He deserved to be in the finals

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
This still can go either way Ash can win or Guzma can. I wanted Ash vs Guzma for finals, tbh. One side tells me thaz Ash should win this "league" and other side tells me we should see epic battle between Gladion and Guzma.

D

Deleted member 384931

Ash has the type advantage against Guzma. I mean (Fire, Electric, Rock, Flying) he shouldnt be worried.

sheld999

Bit farfetch what if this is 3vs3?

Ash - pikachu, torricate, meltan

Guzma - his 3

Or what if poipole( evo ) arrives and ash uses it ? Or i know its way to farfetch but uses ash-grenija to defeat guzma

Status
Not open for further replies.