• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 26th: PM2019 122 - The Semifinals I: Sweep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
imagine being a fan of iris, lance or steven and not finding any episode of them with a major win on screen lol

You just have to be content with "honorable" losses or whatever, at least Alain he kicked Ash's ass and you can watch that fight as a fan
Well Iris did beat Ash once in BW. Lol.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
imagine being a fan of iris, lance or steven and not finding any episode of them with a major win on screen lol

You just have to be content with "honorable" losses or whatever, at least Alain he kicked Ash's ass and you can watch that fight as a fan
I somehow keeping forgetting saying this in this forum:
i realized that Ash VS Alain in Yu-Gi-Oh means Yami Bakura VS Yuya/Yuri/Zarc.

We shall not diminish Sun and Moon when he was training more than Journeys has ever shown us
Yeah and then the owl slept
Serena almost came close with a post Kalos League Ash. He better be grateful it was called off before Braxien wrecked him
FZV-VHcXEAEyKU8
ash was holding back against his gf

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Miss Serena .. we don’t get such high quality characters like that in the show anymore:(

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Sweep
Blitz
Slobberknocker
Rout
Kazuya Mishima
GG No Re

Pick a term for it, and shoo out the clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.