• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 26th: PM2019 122 - The Semifinals I: Sweep

Status
Not open for further replies.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Continuity error in the sense of the anime would be actively denying Cynthia a big role in the anime (in terms of battling) and no longer have the possibility of promoting the Sinnoh Champion whenever if or when they make any games revolving around Sinnoh.
Ah. I see what you mean now. That makes a lot more sense. Your original point was worded kind of weird and implied something different.

We don't know what the plans are for future Sinnoh games, but I'm sure that the show could work around this for tie-ins for if/when they have to do future Sinnoh tie-ins or other games where she might appear. Some of Cynthia's appearances in JN have been focused on the archeology aspects of her character, so they have other avenues to bring her back.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Ah. I see what you mean now. That makes a lot more sense.

We don't know what the plans are for future Sinnoh games, but I'm sure that the show could work around this for tie-ins for if/when they have to do future Sinnoh tie-ins or other games where she might appear. Some of Cynthia's appearances in JN have been focused on the archeology aspects of her character, so they have other avenues to bring her back.
Yes, I apologize if I didn’t make my point clear instead of just coming across as rude.

I just feel like given how much Lance got shilled during the upcoming FRLG remakes during AG, Steven in XY and Cynthia during JN that they’re very particular about including the current Champion whenever games come out but as you said they could work around it theoretically.

Cynthia is probably the Champion who interacts with the story more than any other Champion (perhaps Alder) so it would be weird leaving her out (battling wise) in the future because they made a rash choice

But to each is own, I think it just causes confusion.

Last edited:

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
So how many of Leon's Pokemon are you expecting to see here?

I can totally see like 4: Charizard, Rillaboom (both confirmed), Dragapult (since we saw it on the anime already) and Mr Rime (to reveal something new and as it would work well against Aurorus' dual screens).

That would leave 2 more 'new' Pokemon for the finals (I would want those to be Seismitoad and Rhyperior).

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness

I can totally see like 4: Charizard, Rillaboom (both confirmed), Dragapult (since we saw it on the anime already) and Mr Rime (to reveal something new and as it would work well against Aurorus' dual screens).

That would leave 2 more 'new' Pokemon for the finals (I would want those to be Seismitoad and Rhyperior).
Define “see”. I expect that one more of his Pokémon will be revealed, possibly Mr. Rime, but I expect this reveal to be very low key by showing in the scoreboard that he has been already defeated or by just showing him entering the battlefield.

I expect more of a Alain vs Remo type of battle here.

nuzamaki90

The scoreboard seems to show he’s lost two Pokémon so I’m expecting him to bring out three

Sham

There is actually another extended preview after the Ash vs Cynthia of the scoreboard that shows Rillaboom fighting Goodra and two Pokémon are grayed out. Can’t find it anymore.

That being said Diantha should get that far considering despite how strong Leon is, she’s a Champion like he is.

KingHondge

Dear god, I thought I was banned because I somehow pissed off a mod or something. Glad it was just a really mean hacker doing chaos.
Lets face it it woulda been a blessing if it was a mod who finally got rid of your autistic spamming ass Mr.Ihaveover30infractionsandthestaffforumisfullofmodswhoareannoyedbyme. ;)

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
Leon stomps Diantha 3/4-0 in the final outcome.
Also Leon: Kalos Champion, you are very strong.
Gotta love the dude's personality kek

Sham

Leon stomps Diantha 3/4-0 in the final outcome.
Also Leon: Kalos Champion, you are very strong.
Gotta love the dude's personality kek
We love a humble king

In all seriousness Leon smoking everybody in this league with his Charizard is strangely reminiscent and not in a good way.

Status
Not open for further replies.