• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 26th: PM2019 122 - The Semifinals I: Sweep

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Dang what happened? I'm gone for a day and a purge took place.
Some loser hacked into the SerebiiBot and started purging content and users, some of them being staff members.

Last edited:

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Dang what happened? I'm gone for a day and a purge took place.
Not that sure tbh haven’t really been keeping up but apparently the site was hacked and somebody was out here deleting random users and so to restore everything they deleted everything from a few days ago is gone via restoration

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Almost thought I got banned for something and got freaked out before finding out I wasn't the only one. Glad the forum came back faster then I thought it would. Shame we had to lose a bunch of posts though
Yeah. I kinda wonder how Lucario will beat Garchomp in a believable way. Aka Spirit Bomb Goku-style

Observer

Mostly watching
Well on another note, who do you think might have a cameo for Ash vs. Cynthia?

Chances are we might see Paul and Reggie again, I would say Dawn but I think they might save her for the big Leon battle. Maybe for Barry, probably Nando too, there's also Conway, and let's not forget Angie either. I think they might show Zoey, Kenny, and Ursula too since we did see May's rivals when Ash battled Steven so I wouldn't count Dawn's rivals out from this as well.

Sham

Manifesting the Queen is there in Opelucid city when Lucario smashes that shark.

Lillie said she live streams all of his videos so hopefully she also gets a cameo + the other SM cast.

Dawn and Paul as well.

Red and Blue

Not sure how but since Lucario is starring I hope we get to see Greninja watching somehow.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Manifesting the Queen is there in Opelucid city when Lucario smashes that shark.
It would be weird a suddenly silent cameo. Still not sure why she,Alain and Steven left suddenly.
Lillie said she live streams all of his videos so hopefully she also gets a cameo + the other SM cast.
Dawn and Paul as well.
I think they will save companions for later.
Tho a 3rd Paul cameo wouldn't hurt.
Not sure how but since Lucario is starring I hope we get to see Greninja watching somehow.
It can just feel Lucario's Aura I guess.
….Anyways. It’s through the power of raising Pokémon as eggs. Or at least that’s the theory
Lol sounds stupid. A just hatched Lucario will have a stronger bond than a Garchomp that has been with Cynthia over 10 years?

Chances are we might see Paul and Reggie again, I would say Dawn but I think they might save her for the big Leon battle. Maybe for Barry, probably Nando too, there's also Conway, and let's not forget Angie either. I think they might show Zoey, Kenny, and Ursula too since we did see May's rivals when Ash battled Steven so I wouldn't count Dawn's rivals out from this as well.
They got alot of characters to choose from. Unless it is Flint and Volkner all over again. Tho some E4 members would be cool.

For Ash it is Delia and the reserves, nobody more lol, kinda sad. I am also wondering who will watch for Diantha.

Observer

Mostly watching
It would be weird a suddenly silent cameo. Still not sure why she,Alain and Steven left suddenly.

I think they will save companions for later.
Tho a 3rd Paul cameo wouldn't hurt.

It can just feel Lucario's Aura I guess.

Lol sounds stupid. A just hatched Lucario will have a stronger bond than a Garchomp that has been with Cynthia over 10 years?

They got alot of characters to choose from. Unless it is Flint and Volkner all over again. Tho some E4 members would be cool.

For Ash it is Delia and the reserves, nobody more lol, kinda sad. I am also wondering who will watch for Diantha.

I can see the other E4 members showing up and maybe Professor Rowen.

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
We love a humble king

In all seriousness Leon smoking everybody in this league with his Charizard is strangely reminiscent and not in a good way.
Yep
Poor Charizard is SO underrated in this franchise lol

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Just wanna take this opportunity to announce that I proposed to my now fiancée today, so I missed out on all the chaos. So lame but alas, priorities :D

Anyways any last minute predictions on what cameos we might see next week? I’m betting on some of the missing Galar Gym Leaders to finally show up.
maybe Paul at least.

And congrats, may your marriage last and be a happy one :]

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Obviously, the final attack will be two attacks clashing. Either Garchomp gets engulfed in aura dynamite, or Lucario gets fatally(?) stabbed.
The world has to end before that aura dog gets done dirty.
Across 3000 miles?!
Idk the distance between Kalos and Galar, but it isn't impossible. JN109 did something similar, but only Greninja "felt" Lucario aura.
Just wanna take this opportunity to announce that I proposed to my now fiancé today, so I missed out on all the chaos. So lame but alas, priorities :D
Congratulations!
Anyways any last minute predictions on what cameos we might see next week? I’m betting on some of the missing Galar Gym Leaders to finally show up.
Yeah I expect Nessa and co to get a cameo,finally or was it sadly?.

For Diantha, the performers. Makes sense.
Yep
Same with Lucario and Eevee

Sham

Just wanna take this opportunity to announce that I proposed to my now fiancée today, so I missed out on all the chaos. So lame but alas, priorities :D

Oooo. Congratulations, best wishes and I hope you have a long successful marriage with your fiancé

Yep
Honestly. We are tired. I don’t ever want another Charizard, Eevee or Dragonite.

It would be weird a suddenly silent cameo. Still not sure why she
Aoi voiced the lead character in the Twilight series and then came back and voiced Iris a bunch of episodes. She’s probably done tbh and Alain’s actor most likely is busy as well. It seems Diantha stays though after she loses. Still she needs to be there when Shillcario destroys Garchomp

Eevee903

You are awesome!
If you want Ash to win just give him a dog
People have been asking the anime to give Ash a dog cause he is has been such a good boy since DP.
Honestly. We are tired. I don’t ever want another Charizard, Eevee or Dragonite.
Four gens is overkill tbh.
Aoi voiced the lead character in the Twilight series and then came back and voiced Iris a bunch of episodes. She’s probably done tbh and Alain’s actor most likely is busy as well.
Yeah, but it make them feel like sour losers lol. Especially Lance who just disappeared.
It seems Diantha stays though after she loses.
Well it would get lonely in that locker room for Leon.
Still she needs to be there when Shillcario destroys Garchomp
Watch Diantha comment: "That Lucario seems smiliar to Ash's Greninja."

Red and Blue

Congratulations man!! I hope the two of you have plenty of years of happiness together

Rune Knight

I agree, I feel like they are purposely saving up on showing us Ash's companions for his final battle against Leon.

For this battle, and in addition to Ash and Dawn's Gen IV rivals, it would be cool to see all of the Sinnoh Gym Leaders and Elite Four Members, since Cynthia does represent the region. It would be funny if we see a cameo of Tobias in jail too.

On that note, I hope that they'll also show a glimpse of all the Kalos and Galar Gym Leaders to represent Diantha and Leon's home regions during their match respectively.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.