• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 26th: PM2019 122 - The Semifinals I: Sweep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Now that the frilly Champion is gone, I have to protect our other purple haired Champion from the hate.

In all seriousness, I thought I would feel more bad about Alain and Diantha being human sacrifices to Charizard but I don’t. Lillie and Alolan Vulpix? Yes but them no.
I wish this battle got a proper amount of focus since it’s unfair but as characters? Not that invested.

I’d feel the same way about this at least being a full episode battle if this was Steven etc

At least Diantha is making him use GMAX Charizard.

Mega Gardevior VS GMAX Charizard seems nice based on the promo

Will we see cameos today?
Probably not tbh. It seems like they’re trying to rush this battle asap so I don’t even expect any big speeches either.

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Now that the frilly Champion is gone, I have to protect our other purple haired Champion from the hate.

In all seriousness, I thought I would feel more bad about Alain and Diantha being human sacrifices to Charizard but I don’t. Lillie and Alolan Vulpix? Yes but them no.
I wish this battle got a proper amount of focus since it’s kinda unfair but eh at least Diantha is making him use GMAX Charizard.

Mega Gardevior VS GMAX Charizard seems nice based on the promo

Probably not tbh. It seems like they’re trying to rush this battle asap so I don’t even expect any big speeches either.
Silly, Charizard would be a sacrifice to Lillie and her Vulpix

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Woah, im traveling to las vegas for a concert that I totally forgot that tomorrow is finally the return of the Master’s 8 tournament. Has it really been a month since Ash VS Steven?!?!?

July 22 - Ash VS Steven

July 29th - eEvEe rEcAp

August 5th - Chloe & Eevee main goal Prof. Cerise episode.

August 12th - For all youse with a short attention span, mAsTeRs 8 rEcAp!

August 19th - BREAK #151

Damn, it really has been a month, what are you doing production company!

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Woah, im traveling to las vegas for a concert that I totally forgot that tomorrow is finally the return of the Master’s 8 tournament. Has it really been a month since Ash VS Steven?!?!?

July 22 - Ash VS Steven

July 29th - eEvEe rEcAp

August 5th - Chloe & Eevee main goal Prof. Cerise episode.

August 12th - For all youse with a short attention span, mAsTeRs 8 rEcAp!

August 19th - BREAK #151

Damn, it really has been a month, what are you doing production company!
More than a month actually

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
Finallyyyy it's here. Just like AZ would say, it's been so long. Can't believe the last episode of PWC was 1 month ago. Let's hope we see Diantha's full team.

Status
Not open for further replies.