• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 27th: PM2019 078 - The Sakuragi Laboratories Become a Target!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
I just hope people don't say now that rushed evolutions are a unique Journeys problem
Aren't they though? I don't recall it happening to this high a frequency, as well as that poorly handled, in previous series.

Excluding OS of course, but that comparison is not valid given that OS was the starting point whereas JN sits on 2 decades of show experience.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
I didn’t mind at first, but now, I’m really disappointed that Ash didn’t get sobble in first place.

But, let’s see what inteleon can bring, after pass a lot of his time as drizzile in a cave.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
As annoying as it is I can see why they rushed this.

This is what happens when a Pokemon who the staff didn't intend on being popular ends up being popular.

They were clearly not prepared for Inteleon to be such a hit with the Japanese crowd and it really shows because they obviously had no actual plans to develop the Sobble Line from the start

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Goomy and Sliggoo both battled a few times before evolving. Sobble, and the even worse Drizzile, have done absolutely nothing lol

This is like when Krabby just went f*** it and evolved into Kingler
Doesn’t excuse the 10 eps in total duration to full evo.

nuzamaki90

Doesn’t excuse the 10 eps in total duration to full evo.
Yeah but at least they actually gained experience and were in battle. That’s a lot more justifiable than sitting on Goh’s shoulder for 30+ then episodes getting off to evolve, and sleeping in a cave for 16 episodes. A lot has happened since Sobble evolved and Drizzile didn’t experience any of it.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
“Just go grind in the Wild Area and give it some EXP candies. It’ll be a Inteleon after a couple of battles.”

I said this in the preview thread for the episode that Sobble was going to evolve into Drizzile. I guess Go listened lol
I would’ve done the same lul

TheLink

Eunie is as Eunie does.
If Drizzile is really evolving here I’ll be disappointed, but not surprised. Thoughts on Goh aside, shooting a berry to evolve once, then hibernating off-screen for 16 episodes and evolving again is just boring. I know evolution hasn’t been handled super well in this series overall, but man. The Sobble line deserved better.

Status
Not open for further replies.