• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 27th: PM2019 078 - The Sakuragi Laboratories Become a Target!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

Wish
they would have waited for one more focus episode. Oh well. And least Inteleon can finally leave the cave

Litleonid

This is gonna feel VERY undeserved honestly and I had a bad feeling this was gonna happen. Honestly, I'm very disappointed with how this is going down. I liked the idea behind Drizzile being upset. Drizzile has spent several episodes sulking in a cave and we've only seen him when Goh was delivering food in one instance. But since then, nothing has happened, and now you're telling me his next appearance, he's evolving? What should have happened was we see an episode where Drizzile regains motivation, followed by seeing Drizzile training with Goh, maybe Drizzile being used in a battle, maybe another encounter with the Inteleon who motivated him, and then the evolution. They're rushing though straight to it while giving us more off screen development, as the summary implies. Just...Wow...Can't say I'm surprised, but wow...

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Look guys my post has aged fantastically!

They're not going to give the Sobble Line or the Grookey Line the development that they need because the cold harsh reality of it is that they simply do not care about the other 2 Starter lines

Sure we may be getting Inteleon in the Anime but that's not because the writers actually give a damn about Inteleon, no. They don’t care about Inteleon. They care about the money that Inteleon merchandise can bring them from the Japanese crowd

You know those tiny crumbs of development that Sobble got in the Anime?

Ask yourselves this.
Do you guys think that they would've existed if hadn't been for Inteleon's unexpected popularity with the Japanese crowd?

Perhaps. But I honestly suspect that they originally intended to keep Sobble as is.

But now it feels as tho the writers were backed into a corner and are now scrambling to get an Inteleon on the cast as quickly as possible

But since the writers decided to forego traveling through the Galar region, thus having no reoccurring Rivals who could display Inteleon as much as they wanted, resulting in Goh being the only character in the show with a Sobble well... you end up with... whatever we're getting now

Also
Imagine hypothetically if Drizzile does evolve here.

The current OP is going to look akward as hell lol
HEY JOURNEYS WE COULD REALLY USE THAT NEW OP RIGHT ABOUT NOW!!!

D

Deleted member 384931

*sighs* both Sobble and Scorbunny fully evolved with not much effort at all. Cant say I am surprised. JN handles evolution kinda bad in a whole. Spoiled by the manga of all things. Cant wait for how they are going to do Grookey

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I swear to Arceus they better be planning on giving my boy a shitton of screentime if they're really THAT desperate to rush through his evolutions. If they STILL shaft him after they literally dropped Drizzile off the face of the Earth until this point I'm going to be ANGRY

Cause otherwise what was their reason for literally rushing this?

D

Deleted member 384931

I swear to Arceus they better be planning on giving my boy a shitton of screentime if they're really THAT desperate to rush through his evolutions. If they STILL shaft him after they literally dropped Drizzile off the face of the Earth until this point I'm going to be ANGRY

Cause otherwise what was their reason for literally rushing this?
I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. IT APPEARED ONCE OR TWICE IN A LITTLE CAMEO AND NOW SUDDENLY IT WILL EVOLVE IN A RANDOM EPISODE. I FOUND THE SOBBLE EVOLUTION EPISODE RANDOM ENOUGH.

DigitalTrainer

Worried about everything
Who knows?
Well, we haven't seen a single one of his mons evolving without his input, have we. Riolu is one huge example of that.

Then there's Dragonair, and it wasn't his yet.
I'm sure it would have more action, leading to a more deserving evolution. This is also a scenario where we actually have competent writers.

Master Pikachu 11

Wish
they would have waited for one more focus episode. Oh well. And least Inteleon can finally leave the cave
I knew it was coming because of the merchandise with the Darkrai, Luxray and Piplup and the plot pretty much screams for this to happen since it is a
spy like theme episode in trying to solve the case of who took the missing files.

Status
Not open for further replies.