• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 27th: XY086 - Moltres in Focus! Snap the Legend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
Moltres? Well, I'm definitely intrigued. If there is something that I would like to see it's Fletchinder being around. A confrontation between two fire birds would be quite interesting to see.

ssquaderi

Moltres? Well, I'm definitely intrigued. If there is something that I would like to see it's Fletchinder being around. A confrontation between two fire birds would be quite interesting to see.

that's actually interesting, could we see Talonflame here? though I doubt it since this episode is before the Eevee appearance and its still a Fletchinder in the ending

UnknownMr.Ree

Ash is gonna get this moltress since he's not going to get a Mega-Pokemon XD!! Jk

I think (and hope) this is going to be a Team Flare episode.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Good to see Moltres again, I guess.
That would be cool if Noibat would learn a new move in this episode (or XY87).

04n70n10

In the XY games, if you choose Froakie, you'll encounter Moltres. Ash "choose" Froakie... but, this is after you defeat Pokemon League, so Ash...

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
And we're finally getting the "random past-Gen Legendary" episode of Kalos. Cool to see Moltres, it's been by far the most underappreciated of the Legendary birds in the anime. Zapdos and Articuno have all had multiple notable roles, but Moltres basically had the cameo at the Indigo League, Movie 2, and the special with Richie and Silver.

p96822

Evolve me please
Moltres vs Flechinder and Flechinder evolving after defeating it

As boomstick would say It Time for a Death Battle

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes

Janovy

Banned

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Moltres? Talk about random. But then again the birds do roam around Kalos randomly. I wonder if this episode is to address that. I wonder if Articuno or Zapdos are also roaming Kalos?

p96822

Evolve me please
This could something about the Pokemon League because they did focus on Moltres flame being an import part of the Pokemon league

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

So Fletchinder should get slayed by Moltres? Because there's no way he'd walk out of that scenario with a win imo. :/

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
You gotta admit though, that would be pretty awesome.
It would be. I'd like to see another Legendary fall later on in XY. Say League or post-League. Feel they'd give that honor to Pikachu or Greninja though.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I doubt Fletchinder will be the focus of this episode. I think this is a possible filler with Team Rocket involvement and a Moltres camero but nothing more than that :x

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Ash is catching a Moltres calling it now.

The birds roam around Kalos post game so it kinda makes sense, even if it's a small cameo.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I doubt Fletchinder will be the focus of this episode. I think this is a possible filler with Team Rocket involvement and a Moltres camero but nothing more than that :x

TR filler? I think it's too soon to know that, unless we'll see the return of James's Moltres costume. :p

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Moltres huh? Sounds interesting but it may be just another filler episode. What is a filler episode anyway?

Filler in anime generally goes like this:
• Nothing of importance happens
• The main characters are thrown into a story/arc that has no importance to the main story (but since this anime doesn't have a manga this point wouldn't apply here)
• Non canon material in general.

In Pokemon it's basically random adventures with COTD characters that don't have any sort of relevance. Also when evolutions/gym battles/captures don't happen and a new rival or something isn't introduced.

Something like that.

Last edited:

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Filler in anime generally goes like this:
• Nothing of importance happens
• The main characters are thrown into a story/arc that has no importance to the main story (but sense this anime doesn't have a manga this point wouldn't apply here)
• Non canon material in general.

In Pokemon it's basically random adventures with COTD characters that don't have any sort of relevance. Also when evolutions/gym battles/captures don't happen and a new rival or something isn't introduced.

Something like that.

Oh right, thanks for the explanation.

Anyway, Fletchinder is most likely lose to Moltres since Ash hadn't use it as much as Pikachu and Charizard. But I don't see the two battling anyway unless there are pictures that say otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.