• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 27th: XY086 - Moltres in Focus! Snap the Legend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Ha ha even Ash isn't that forgetful if Moltres shows up for real then I'm sure he'll recognize it. :3

I hope Serena Dexes it though: I still maintain that she should Dex old Pokemon while Ash should just Dex the new ones.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
It would be nice if we had three episodes to focus on the birds throughout each episode and each one dedicated to a different main character.

Ash | Frogadier | Moltres
Serena | Braixen | Zapdos
Clemont | Chespin | Articuno

Especially if Giovanni or Dr. Zager return for some kind of plot related to the legendary birds.

Remmie

Yeah! My favorite of the Legendary Bird trio! Go Moltres! I wonder if James will put his old Moltres costume back on again! He was so funny with it! I can't wait to see this episode!

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
She wouldn't get the chance imo since if anyone would, it'd be Ash knowing how he's treated. Serena would be lucky to even get a reaction shot imo. :x

True I guess and we don't even know if the Moltres is real or just a fake in a dream like Zekrom that one time. ^^

Remmie

It would be nice if we had three episodes to focus on the birds throughout each episode and each one dedicated to a different main character.

Ash | Frogadier | Moltres
Serena | Braixen | Zapdos
Clemont | Chespin | Articuno

Especially if Giovanni or Dr. Zager return for some kind of plot related to the legendary birds.

Huh, not bad at all. That I would like to see. But it's not confirmed yet if Zapdos and Articuno will be there too. Articuno did make some solo appearances without the other 2 being mentioned, special mention when Ash faced Frontier Brain Noland who battled him with an Articuno he became friends with. A Moltres solo isn't a bad thing at all I think! :)

Lorde

True I guess and we don't even know if the Moltres is real or just a fake in a dream like Zekrom that one time. ^^

I'm gonna assume that it's the latter honestly until we get more information about what's really happening.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Huh? I suppose given there are only 6 new legendaries, of which only Dianice is neither too OP to have a one-off nor focused on a future movie, they kind of had no choice but a previous legend. Now, how will Moltres appear? Wild? I think they've done that long ago. What would be really cool is if its owned by Battle Chatelaine Dana, because they could use the Battle Maison in a filler arc

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
A legendary bird appearance in the XY anime like Moltres was totally unexpected. It had completely surprised me.

Lorde

Yup the other legendary birds have had their chance to appear solo so Moltres deserves the attention now. ^^

Technically Moltres got a solo appearance already, though it wouldn't hurt to see one in-the-flesh again I guess.

What would be really cool is if its owned by Battle Chatelaine Dana, because they could use the Battle Maison in a filler arc

But we're still not even in Anistar yet, so I'm not sure what the point would be unless it ends up as foreshadowing for something after the Kalos League, but even in that case we might simply end up with another Champion League. :/

Remix2

Ok this is going to be a wild speculation on my part and I doubt it will happen at all In this episode, but what if this is where ash gets a charzardnite y stone?

Siddny

Banned
Ok this is going to be a wild speculation on my part and I doubt it will happen at all In this episode, but what if this is where ash gets a charzardnite y stone?

I don't think so this is more like wishful thinking/fanfiction :(

Last edited:

Remix2

I don't think so this is more like wishful thinking/fanfiction :(

Unless we got some information on his episode anything go at the moment.

Of course like I said before the chance of that happening is basically zero.

Last edited:

Lorde

I'm not sure what the connection between Moltres and a Mega Stone even is tbh. I don't see how there's a correlation based on broadcast data alone. :/

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
From Pokemon Fan:

http://i.imgur.com/UqSlU9U.jpg

Trevor has heard a rumor about there being a Moltres near a volcano. Together with Ash and his friends, he goes to search for it, but the group gets attacked by Team Rocket!

http://i.imgur.com/skyqd6g.jpg

The legendary Pokémon Moltres appears!!
The legendary Pokémon Moltres shows itself before Ash and his friends! Fletchinder desperately stands up to Moltres, which is capable of controlling flames exactly as it wishes!!

Fletchinder
Specializes in speed and can blow embers from its beak! It's Ash's trusty partner!!

Moltres
A legendary Pokémon with wings made of burning flames! Apparently you can get burned just by being around it!?

Moltres' secrets will be revealed on the next page:

http://i.imgur.com/peXOTIx.jpg

Pokémon Photo Collector Trevor is on fire: Here's his explanation of why Moltres is so amazing!

Let Trevor, collector or photographs of rare Pokémon, explain about Moltres in an easy-to-understand manner!
Trevor: A friend of Ash's who journeys through the Kalos region. When he starts talking about Pokémon, there's no stopping him!!

Point 1: It is a legendary Pokémon equal to Zapdos and Articuno!
Moltres is a legendary Pokémon said to exist in the Kanto region! These Pokémon very rarely show themselves before people, but I have still somehow managed to take photos of two of them!!
Zapdos: A legendary Pokémon that can control electricity! It's said to live inside thunderclouds.
Articuno: Said to appear before people lost and trapped on snowy mountains. It's that rare.

Point 2: It's so overwhelmingly beautiful it completely steals people's hearts!!
Its Fire and Flying type moves are intense, but above all I'll point to its incredibly beauty! It'd fascinate absolutely everyone! That's a legendary Pokémon for you!

Is Moltres somewhere on this blazing volcano!?
Many people have seen a Moltres-like Pokémon here on Mt. Ardres! I'll definitely take a picture of that third Pokémon as well!!

Even Ash is overcome by surprise...!!

Moltres finally appears from the very magma of the volcano! Its aura is so incredible even Ash and his friends are at a loss for words!!

Fletchinder is in huge trouble!!

It seems we might have ended up angering the quietly resting Moltres! Ash's Fletchinder seemingly manages to make a clean getaway, but...

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
From Pokemon Fan:

Hey Trevor's back, that's a surprise. Either way the Talonflame hype is real!!! Finally my bro Fletchinder gets another focus episode :).

Status
Not open for further replies.