• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 27th: XY086 - Moltres in Focus! Snap the Legend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I'm glad that Fletchinder will evolve into Talonflame here and during a battle with a Moltres. Plus Trevor is getting some focus so this episode is one I'm looking forward to.

Come to think of it, the last time Ash was around someone from Trevor's group one of his Pokemon evolved and the person he ran into's starter Pokemon had evolved prior to their reunion. So I guess the next time Ash and co. meet Shauna, another one of Ash's Pokemon will evolve? I'm kidding, but I think that it's interesting to note.

Last edited:

BJack

Zura
Now Talonflame needs to battle Ho-Oh:cool:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I really hope Talonflame gets a new move here, hopefully a special one(Fire move).

JD

Why is Moltres exactly attacking Fletchinder here? This episode looks pretty emotional which is pretty different for an evolution episode.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Why is Moltres exactly attacking Fletchinder here? This episode looks pretty emotional which is pretty different for an evolution episode.

The summary says Fletchinder disturbed his slumber rest.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
...wait a minute...this is a rip-off of Todd Snap's Articuno episode! They even have a bird legendary!

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
...wait a minute...this is a rip-off of Todd Snap's Articuno episode! They even have a bird legendary!

That's exactly what I had thought when I read the title. Not that I really would mind that, it was a nice episode.

nickdt

I hope Ash mentions that he battled a Articuno with his Charizard (Which prompts Trevor to take out his Charmeleon), when Trevor talked about it. Really hate it, if Fletchinder would evolve her, since i wanted him to evolve against Mega Abomasnow. At least it will be confirmation that Talonflame is starring against Olympia (Since that is usually the way to go with newly evolved pokes, look at Frogadier and Goodra).

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Hey I just noticed that Trevor's Charmander evolved into Charmeleon. I hope Trevor reveals at least one other pokemon here.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
Wonder what happens once Ash jumps in the volcano to save Talonflame.I mean,will Moltres rescue them or something?Talonflame doesn't seem capable of doing anything else.

nickdt

Wonder what happens once Ash jumps in the volcano to save Talonflame.I mean,will Moltres rescue them or something?Talonflame doesn't seem capable of doing anything else.

I don't think so, cause i think TR will abduct the Moltres. Frogadier can save them, with his frubbles.

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
>TR abduct the Moltres

Like how? They'd need to return to their BW selves to capture a Legendary.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
The episode and battle itself seem too intense for TR to appear.

Oh, they will. TR almost interrupted Ash's Gym Battle against Korrina, so I wouldn't put this past them.

I hope Ash mentions that he battled a Articuno with his Charizard (Which prompts Trevor to take out his Charmeleon), when Trevor talked about it. Really hate it, if Fletchinder would evolve her, since i wanted him to evolve against Mega Abomasnow. At least it will be confirmation that Talonflame is starring against Olympia (Since that is usually the way to go with newly evolved pokes, look at Frogadier and Goodra).

Sounds cool, but I'm pretty sure Ash wouldn't mention his battle against Noland's Articuno unless he went up against another one (and even then, it's nothing more than a slim possibility).

Captain America X

So let's see Trevor is back,Moltres is playing a big part in this episode,Fletchinder focused episode and it evolves?Sounds like this is going to be an awesome episode.

nickdt

Oh, they will. TR almost interrupted Ash's Gym Battle against Korrina, so I wouldn't put this past them.

Sounds cool, but I'm pretty sure Ash wouldn't mention his battle against Noland's Articuno unless he went up against another one (and even then, it's nothing more than a slim possibility).

Yeah. TR was also a catalyst in the evolution of Fletchling, since if they hadn't abduct the Talonflame, Fletchling couldn't have saved and fought it. Although i don't think it will not be the case here, TR can have some involment for Talonflame, in learning a new move to save the Moltres.

Him mentioning the Articuno and Charizard, will kill two birds with one stone. I mean, Trevor can decide he wants to evolve his Charmeleon and train, to take on Noland and Articuno and can be foreshadowing Ash battles Alain with Charizard (Although now i hope Talonflame battles Mega Charizard X).

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
It's a nice way for Fletchinder to evolve, too bad it loses.

Eh, it's not surprising though.

Last edited:

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.

Because the group have disturbed the Moltres probably by going near where it lives.

The summary says Fletchinder disturbed his slumber rest.

Actually I think it says that the group disturbs Moltres. and that Fletchinder is trying to fly away from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.