• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 30th: PM2019 035 - I Got Pikachu!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Listen. If this means we finally get a Kantonian Raichu in the main cast, I'll be okay with Goh catching a Pikachu. I hope it's female and not shiny. A shiny Pikachu would outshine Ash's Pikachu and we can't have that. I hope she gets her own unique moveset and not just a way yo reuse animation. So far all the electric types on the main cast have had different moves than Pika-chan did at the time.

Pachirisu - Discharge and Spark
Emolga - Discharge and Volt Switch
Stunfisk - Thundershock
Luxray - Discharge, Thunder Fang, Wild Charge, Electric Terrain
Togedemaru - Zing Zap
Vikavolt - Discharge, Wild Charge, Zap Cannon

Maybe she can have Charge Beam and Thunder Punch.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Listen. If this means we finally get a Kantonian Raichu in the main cast, I'll be okay with Goh catching a Pikachu. I hope it's female and not shiny. A shiny Pikachu would outshine Ash's Pikachu and we can't have that. I hope she gets her own unique moveset and not just a way to reuse animation. So far all the electric types on the main cast have had different moves than Pika-chan did at the time.

Stunfisk - Thundershock
Togedemaru - Zing Zap

If it happens, I wouldn't be surprised to see them give it Thunder and Volt Tackle, which are essentially "upgraded" versions of Pikachu's most-used moves.

MartínK

My bad. Completely forgot about that. Wonder what they did with it. Either way deleting my previous post.

On Topic: If Go does get Pikachu then I expect the Ash-is-leaving-after-PM2019 talks to show up again.

If Goh catches Pikachu i highly doubt that it would stay unevolved

Red and Blue

Can Pikachu learn Attract? If Go's Pikachu is female I could see that being one of its moves

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Oh joy, another spotlight hog on the cast, hopefully it doesn't follow Ash's lead and stays at the lab cuz I literally can't deal with two of them, god don't be that cruel.

dman_dustin

Oh joy, another spotlight hog on the cast, hopefully it doesn't follow Ash's lead and stays at the lab cuz I literally can't deal with two of them, god don't be that cruel.

I'm technically fine with Alolan Raichu being part of Go's team. As long as it has a psychic type move.

Leonhart

Imagineer
WaterShuriken said:
Listen. If this means we finally get a Kantonian Raichu in the main cast, I'll be okay with Goh catching a Pikachu. I hope it's female and not shiny. A shiny Pikachu would outshine Ash's Pikachu and we can't have that. I hope she gets her own unique moveset and not just a way yo reuse animation. So far all the electric types on the main cast have had different moves than Pika-chan did at the time.

Stunfisk - Thundershock
Togedemaru - Zing Zap

Odds are that it won't be a permanent member of Gou's team though, so I find it hard to believe that it would battle often, much less have a unique moveset. As a matter of fact I can't remember there being much Raichu merchandise lately, so I find it hard to believe that his Pikachu would evolve in the near future, anyway.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters

It'll most likely get sidelined and forgotten about like poor Cubone, until they evolve it

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I'm technically fine with Alolan Raichu being part of Go's team. As long as it has a psychic type move.

Meh, we don't even know if that's where we are going tbh and Goh needs regular Raichu too.

It'll most likely get sidelined and forgotten about like poor Cubone, until they evolve it

God willing lol.

BlueDragonfangirl

I really don't like this at all, does he have to get everything? His Pokemon don't even get used. Honestly, this may be tied with Sun and Moon as my least favorite due to this kid.

Ultra Beast Lover

Just let the writers get it out of their system so we don't have to deal with Go catching a Pokemon during an important episode. At least he's only going for one Pokemon and not an entire forest of bugs this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.