• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 30th: PM2019 035 - I Got Pikachu!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

If, and I am only saying if, he doesnt evolve because of gigantamax, they never have to an episode like this again in the future. Now lets hope Ash doesnt act too dense.

Crybaby Sobble

S = Sarunori = Satoshi
It's hilarious that people actually see Pikachu being a mate of a Pikachu which Goh is obviously catching.If Pikachu is really interested in Femchu, better give it to Ash and evolve into Alolan Raichu.Goh can get a Pichu for friendship reasons.
It's gonna be extremely hilarious if Goh catches Pikachu's wife.Like Whenever Pikachu needs romance he has to go to Goh taking Ash with him.Ash x Goh becomes canon and Serena gives him divorce for he is a gay now ,then Amourshippping is ruined.
Can't wait for Ash to get Femchu.This would even make 5-6 episode capture prominent

Pkjoan

Pokemon Master
It's hilarious that people actually see Pikachu being a mate of a Pikachu which Goh is obviously catching.If Pikachu is really interested in Femchu, better give it to Ash and evolve into Alolan Raichu.Goh can get a Pichu for friendship reasons.
It's gonna be extremely hilarious if Goh catches Pikachu's wife.Like Whenever Pikachu needs romance he has to go to Goh taking Ash with him.Ash x Goh becomes canon and Serena gives him divorce for he is a gay now ,then Amourshippping is ruined.
Can't wait for Ash to get Femchu.This would even make 5-6 episode capture prominent
Please, don't ever post on this forum again.

BabaVanga

I'd love to see that happen lol

dman_dustin

Initially I though oh this female Pikachu is going to evolve, but the Pikachu that evolves is Male we see that in the sponsored part (the tail was not heart shaped)

So there's totally going to be a Male Pikachu behind the rock that get hit with a Thunderstone.

But they'd want to play like Ash's Pikachu evolved, right? So why wouldn't Ash's Pikachu just come out after the whole Raichu scene?

Man why does this episode exist? If it wasn't Pikachu learning a new move, why couldn't it just be Go catching Female Pikachu and have that be the end of it?

RetroPokeFan

Cue the likes of Buneary, Togedemaru and that other female Pikachu from Pikachu Valley giving this female Pikachu a cold dark stare while Naganadel sits by the side chewing on some popcorn.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Ha, probably going to be the weakest of all the clickbait episodes.
That rock crap destroyed what little hope I had of this, did Pikachu trip over a sleeping Pikachu and knock himself out by hitting his head against the rock while the sleeping bystander evolved? Thinking up an excuse for that just sounds ridiculous! I liked my theory that Goh mistook Ash's Pikachu for the one evolving better, if they're trying to pull a 'Goodbye Psyduck' they're doing an awful job here

Initially I though oh this female Pikachu is going to evolve, but the Pikachu that evolves is Male we see that in the sponsored part (the tail was not heart shaped)

So there's totally going to be a Male Pikachu behind the rock that get hit with a Thunderstone.

But they'd want to play like Ash's Pikachu evolved, right? So why wouldn't Ash's Pikachu just come out after the whole Raichu scene?
Yes that is male Raichu (female tail is blunt instead of pointy).

Maybe Ash fail to recognize that his Pikachu is there unevolved thinking in panic that it already become Raichu?

Or maybe he secretly wish Pikachu to evolve and as he is happy with the seemingly evolution, real Pikachu got mad?

dman_dustin

Is there some special rule that if there's Pikachu focus. Ash's Pikachu has to be shoved in the spotlight because I honestly do not understand WHY they shoved the whole "evolution" stuff into this episode, since it seems to be played more for laughs as opposed to the earlier moments where it was played for serious.

I guess they want to be unique about Pikachu refusing to evolve. Okay we had Pikachu die nearly two times to Raichu, we can't do that again, but let's have some hilarious funny evolution gag?

Why?

Did we really need to have a Pikachu refusing to evolve type plot? Do current kids really care THAT much?

Like if there was any time this plot should've happened it was back in Alola when there was a WHOLE FREAKING regional variant of Raichu.

Who the hell cares about whether Pikachu evolves into Kantonian Raichu or not?

Yes that is male Raichu (female tail is blunt instead of pointy).

Maybe Ash fail to recognize that his Pikachu is there unevolved thinking in panic that it already become Raichu?

Or maybe he secretly wish Pikachu to evolve and as he is happy with the seemingly evolution, real Pikachu got mad?

I don't trust the anime to tell the difference between Male or Female Raichu given how different it is. Just like I doubt they'd ever show the gender difference between Torchic, given how asanine but interesting nonetheless that difference is.

It's more important that the Pikachu that EVOLVED was male rather than what tail Raichu had.

Unless they show actual Female Raichu in this episode, then never mind the animator paid close attention to the details, and kudos to them.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
It had potential but seeing Pikachu go behind a rock and BAM?!
That is literally the definition of lazy writing lol

I definitely would have preferred this being Alola centric though, since we could see Ash briefly command the Alola cousin of Pikachu, as we've already seen him with a Raichu before
As for 'reminding the new generation', Goh could simply just ask Ash why he doesn't evolve Pikachu while he evolves something like Exeggcute. A Raichu episode's not really necessary for that

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools

And the nest moment you wake up from you sleep realizing that it was just a dream.:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

I'm just gonna leave this here lol

EgAbjSEU8AAHuh4

https://twitter.com/pikachu_pcn/status/1297066999646842880?s=19

Meanwhile in sinnoh a certain normal type pokemon has sensed a kind of disturbance in the air.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.