• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 30th: PM2019 035 - I Got Pikachu!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
What? Literally everyone is joking about how it's not going to happen lol
A few people on here and twit genuinely think he could lmao.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

The preview has a shot of Pikachu blushing.

Who's making the thread in the shipping section?

Cue the likes of Buneary, Togedemaru and that other female Pikachu from Pikachu Valley giving this female Pikachu a cold dark stare while Naganadel sits by the side chewing on some popcorn.

Then we find out Michael Jackson is eating popcorn alongside Naganadel proving he lives in the pokémon world

dman_dustin

I've thought about this.

And I think Ash's Pikachu is going to evolve.

Hear me out.

It's going to be caused by Gengar, either Gengar is playing pranks on Pikachu or Go or some random combination, and Gengar is going to create this scenario where Ash's Pikachu does evolve.

But its non-canon as it were. Just a dream/nightmare or whatever it is.

It's the only thing I can see justifying this episode with regards to its plot and the "fake out" and the whole going around the rock to evolve to pretend like its a fake out....etc....etc.

I mean...I feel like we all know what's going to happen behind the rock. My prediction is something pretty comedic with the wild Pikachu being the one evolving. Also, finally another Gengar appearance after 10ish episodes!

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I've thought about this.

And I think Ash's Pikachu is going to evolve.

Hear me out.

It's going to be caused by Gengar, either Gengar is playing pranks on Pikachu or Go or some random combination, and Gengar is going to create this scenario where Ash's Pikachu does evolve.

But its non-canon as it were. Just a dream/nightmare or whatever it is.

It's the only thing I can see justifying this episode with regards to its plot and the "fake out" and the whole going around the rock to evolve to pretend like its a fake out....etc....etc.

and why would Gengar go through the trouble of doing that? after all Ash did for it, giving Ash and Gou a nightmare would be downright weird.

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
Is this gonna be Misty's Golduck all over again...? Different plot not withstanding
What's sad is that they're probably going to treat whichever Raichu comes out from behind the rock as Ash's Pikachu for way too long before they notice that it's not actually his Pikachu, and expect the audience to fall for it

But hey, the new kids it's targeted towards will probably fall for it too, and that's what really matters

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

dman_dustin

and why would Gengar go through the trouble of doing that? after all Ash did for it, giving Ash and Gou a nightmare would be downright weird.

Because its a mischievous Pokemon and it had a hankering to do a prank. And not Ash I mean more specifically Pikachu or Go.

And if its against Pikachu, I think its Gengar's way of saying "You're used too much, enjoy being a Raichu, you bRat! Let Ash use me for once"

Or if its against Go, maybe Go got angry at it and snapped, so Gengar decided to play a prank on Go in retaliation.

I mean we are talking about Gengar who shadow balled Ash for accusing him of stealing the Pokemon food, so I honestly wouldn't be surprised if something ticked Gengar off.

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
So another episode in this show where we're told Ash's Pikachu might evolve into Raichu but by obvious reasons it's clear that that won't happen. This will be the 3rd time they'll be using this same storyline for an episode of the anime. They are clearly out of ideas for filler episodes. That's a bad thing Journeys has been doing and should improve a lot.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
So another episode in this show where we're told Ash's Pikachu might evolve into Raichu but by obvious reasons it's clear that that won't happen. This will be the 3rd time they'll be using this same storyline for an episode of the anime. They are clearly out of ideas for filler episodes. That's a bad thing Journeys has been doing and should improve a lot.
The last time they did this was Sinnoh. The first time they did it was Kanto. I think it's been long enough for them to reuse it.

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
If Goh's Pikachu doesn't evolve then I wonder if that might have some implications for the future of Ash and his own Pikachu

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
If Goh's Pikachu doesn't evolve then I wonder if that might have some implications for the future of Ash and his own Pikachu
It won't. Cause Go's Pikachu will actually evolve.

Status
Not open for further replies.