• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 30th: PM2019 035 - I Got Pikachu!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dman_dustin

If Go was going to get Pikachu for example, I'd want him to catch Pichu have it be really happy as its tumbling it evolves into Pikachu and as Pikachu cartwheels and then slides (from evolving) it makes contact with a thunderstone and evolves into Raichu (Alolan or not).

So Go indeed did "Get a Pikachu" it just didn't last very long.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I hope this is a TRio episode, they're supposed to be getting Pokemon for the Boss yet they've only gotten Chewtle thus far. I'd like to see them progressing further and finally give James something
Maybe they think Pikachu's there but wind up capturing Morpeko by mistake, cause it is 'Galar's Pikachu' basically

Go getting a Pikachu of his own sounds delightfully boring and he'll be lab Buddies with Cubone.

Or it'll trip over a Thunderstone and evolve at the last second :rolleyes:
Serena was the only way I could have seen an actual second Pikachu existing and working cause they could have given her the Dress up Pikachu, making it a clear difference on which is which

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Meh give Goh a female Pikachu so Pikachu can fall in love and put all his attention on her and stop acting like a brat every time Ash doesn't choose him lol.

D

Deleted member 384931

Pikachu getting a girlfriend could be an interesting development. Especially if he ended up becoming a father like Red's Pikachu in Pokespecial
Wouldnt that be weird a pokemon as your gf with another trainer, but will go separate ways?

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Giving Pikachu a random Love Interest just for the sake of having one sounds unnecessary to me

Pikachu getting a girlfriend could be an interesting development. Especially if he ended up becoming a father like Red's Pikachu in Pokespecial
If Ash and Gou part ways in Gen 9 Pika would look like a deadbeat dad

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Well according to Professor Oak, if a two Pokémon of different Trainers fall in love, they're Trainers will too.

Ash x Gou would be canon :p
*their. by that logic, who was the girl with the pink butterfree?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Obviously Go, who is a psychopath, attempts to catch Ash's own Pikachu. That boy is so immoral and evil.

If it wasn't enough he stealing Sobble! Now, he wants Pikachu too!

latest

Danm you Goh!

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Gonna assume that Goh catches a Pikachu and we get an Alola episode in the near future where Goh finds a "lab stone" and evolves his Mantyke, as well as his Pikachu and Exeggcute into their Alola forms.

Might even throw in Cubone and Fletchling due to their Alola form/ proximity on the poster. /s

kickachu

Momentai!
what if it's a female pikachu or ash learns about his time as pichu before meeting him

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Friendly reminder that Goh is a psychopath. It's not a joke *points at Tentacool*, Pokemon are just a tool for him he doesn't share the same love and compassion for all Pokemon kind that Ash does

Except we have seen that if Ash isn't around, Pikachu is the same as every other dollar store electric rodent, which means chasing after it is pointless

Pikachu's power level is inconsistent though? He'll always be the main goal, aside from the odd time they decide to ignore Pikachu and take the POTD instead(Which is also why it's frustrating as hell when they aren't in episodes where them trying to steal Pikachu would actually be interesting, like when Lillie was watching him or when he's acting OOC and trying to run away like you'd expect from somebody like Oshawott, Chikorita, or Aipom. But nah, let's have them show up to stretch out a filler episode instead as when all else fails? Team Rocket are here to stretch out air time or conveniantly get everyone to work together and hold hands! :rolleyes: )

I hate when they're treated like plot devices and not characters... and that's probably why I hate XY so much

Leonhart

Imagineer
Zoruagible said:
Friendly reminder that Goh is a psychopath. It's not a joke *points at Tentacool*, Pokemon are just a tool for him he doesn't share the same love and compassion for all Pokemon kind that Ash does

I'm not sure why Gou treating some of his Pokemon as collector's items makes him a psychopath. The exaggeration was somewhat amusing the first couple of times because of how ludicrous the term is when applied to a Pokemon character of all things, but now it's just a bizarre and almost offensive analysis of Gou's character.

Status
Not open for further replies.