• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 30th: SM88 - Lunala VS UB: BLACK! A Battle at Full Moon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowForce720

Saw the 2nd preview and it looks like an action-packed episode, poor Lunala getting absorbed by Necrozma.

Also it looks like were getting the anime debut of Lunala's signature move Moongeist Beam. Hmm I wonder if Dusk Mane Necrozma is going to debut in this episode like for instance maybe it debuts at the end of the episode or if they are going to hold that off for episode 89.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Nice it's confirmed Moongeist Beam is in and that Lunala will attack Necrozma with it and also that Garchomp has another move revealed. Other than that, there isn't too much that is new especially from seeing the Dawn Wings Necrozma transformation scene several times already,

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Seeing the second preview, I'd say that the most exciting part I found was to see the Ride Garchomp using Dragon Pulse and more Ash commanding it use it. Fire Blast, Dragon Pulse...man the Ride Garchomp really knows some cool moves. I'm now even more excited about the possibility of Ash eventually getting/using it at the League. And it's nice that we're getting to see Lunala signature move Moongeist Beam.

Last edited:

blizzardblaze

Comp. Battler Who loves The Anime
next thing you know, it knows earthquake and stone edge.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
It's nice to see Ash commanding it to use another move. I hope Ash uses Rowlet too. I know it probably won't be as strong as Garchomp, but it can't hurt to have more Pokemon in the battle.

Nice it's confirmed Moongeist Beam is in and that Lunala will attack Necrozma with it and also that Garchomp has another move revealed. Other than that, there isn't too much that is new especially from seeing the Dawn Wings Necrozma transformation scene several times already,
Haven't we only seen the transformation once before and the other time it was shown, it was a shorter shot.

Seeing the second preview, I'd say that the most exciting part I found was to see the Ride Garchomp using Dragon Pulse and more Ash commanding it use it. Fire Blast, Dragon Pulse...man the Ride Garchomp really knows some cool moves. I'm now even more excited about the possibility of Ash eventually getting/using it at the League. And it's nice that we're getting to see Lunala signature move Moongeist Beam.
It's not his Pokemon. He won't use it at the league and he won't catch it when he already has a Gible.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Henry's Journey said:
Saw the 2nd preview and it looks like an action-packed episode, poor Lunala getting absorbed by Necrozma.

It's hard for me to pity Lunala's fate when Necrozma fuses with it since we haven't seen Lunala that much in SM. Had Solgaleo taken its place I might've felt a bit more chagrined, though.

blizzardblaze

Comp. Battler Who loves The Anime
Who knows, this Lunala could be an AU Nebby instead of the "parent" of Nebby.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
It's hard for me to pity Lunala's fate when Necrozma fuses with it since we haven't seen Lunala that much in SM. Had Solgaleo taken its place I might've felt a bit more chagrined, though.
we already know solgaleo will be taken later on though

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

As much as Ash comanding a Garchomp is cool, I don't him to use that one in the league because it really pisses me off the idea that Ash is using someone's else Garchomp when he has an evolvable Gible rotting on Oak's lab.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Haven't we only seen the transformation once before and the other time it was shown, it was a shorter shot.
It’s still basically the same shot as both shots show Necrozma having just taken over Lunala and becoming Dawn Wings Necrozma. I don’t think there’s nothing too important to notice there even if there’s some minor differences.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
As much as Ash comanding a Garchomp is cool, I don't him to use that one in the league because it really pisses me off the idea that Ash is using someone's else Garchomp when he has an evolvable Gible rotting on Oak's lab.
Yeah. I don't think that Ash will actually use his Ride Garchomp in the league.

Leonhart

Imagineer
mehmeh1 said:
we already know solgaleo will be taken later on though

I must've missed that detail. Well in that case I'll be somewhat more invested in Solgaleo's dilemma than I am in Lunala's at the moment, although of course they'll both manage to free themselves from Necrozma's influence eventually.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I wonder what happens when is tomorrow?
A preview would come out for this episode so we would have more of an idea how this episode will turn out. The current summaries only provide a very basic plot but the preview would build on what kind of plot we expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.