• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 4th: SM133 - A Birdacious Battle! Brave Bird VS Sky Attack!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
As Satoshi and Hau's intense seesaw battle continues, Hau's Junaiper finally unleashes a Z-Move. In addition, the third match in the second stage of the knockout round, Kaki VS Māmane, begins.

Screenplay 藤咲淳一 (Junichi Fujisaku)
Storyboard 中田誠 (Makoto Nakata)
Episode Director 中田誠 (Makoto Nakata)
Animation Director 高橋優 (Yuh Takahashi)
Animation Director 矢田木瀧 (Taki Yatagi)

Last edited:

Red and Blue

Can't wait to see what nonsense they pull out to justify Rowlet beating its fully-evolved form without knocking itself out with Brave Bird
Well Rowlet will learn Featherdance which lowers an opponents attack power. That should depower Sky Attack quite a bit

Is it a one on one battle?

Might be 2 vs. 2 thanks to Alolan Raichu.

Red and Blue

I am surprised Its not Bloom Doom clashing with Sinister Arrowraid. Featherdance should drain the Z move since it's a physical attack as well.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
again I ask, why didn't Ash get the Flyium-Z?

the way this title sounds, it would've been a prime chance to use it.

Or it could just mean that the league is going to be longer then seven episodes, as while it's true that on average a league usually last only 7 episodes we've had had leagues that last 8 or 9 episodes before.
Let's hope, but I've learned not to get my hopes up thanks to Kalos.

Either way, it still sucks that there aren't any requirements for entering and that there won't be any full battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.