• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 5th: PM2019 120 - The Possibilities are Endless for Koharu and Eievui!

Status
Not open for further replies.

doofinc

get rillaboomed
TFW you were clowning the people who said they were gonna do Project Mew Finale during M8 only for this episode to increase that possibility now

monkas-emote.png

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
So, TL;DR you guys are just impatient.

What do you even mean? We never got this many breaks unless either we had another show get its slot & a 1 hr special made up for it or a movie aired, which would sense around the month of july but both scenarios aren’t happening. So calling me impatient for not wanting another break is ridiculous.

Then when the time comes & the semi-finals & Leon battle will feel rushed….. why because there wasn’t any time. The constant breaks & random episodes had NOTHING to do with that.

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
With this episode being written by Matsui Aya it makes me wonder if this episode was also strictly planned so that Tomioka Atsuhiro would not need to write more than five consecutive episodes (#114-118). I also wonder if the first round of the Masters Tournament is held on a separate day and we're going to get more episodes between the two portions of the Masters? Very interesting stuff to think about!

They probably did it to give the writers and animators a break after fight after fight in a row. It’s understandable even if irl breaks make it feel more difficult.

SatoSereFan224888

Honestly this episode shouldn’t feature Ash. Instead he should be studying and preparing for his battle against Cynthia. Chloe & Eevee can be the main focus of the episode with limited screen time for Ash.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Even if, somehow, Koharu would bump into Dawn or Serena by any chance (best case scenario), this feels more like a recap and a decision at the end episode. I expect flashbacks of all Eeveelution episodes.

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
lol Maybve Koharu/Chloe hears that Iris (Dragon?) and Cynthia (another type?) uses an eeveelution and head over to the M8?

I hope its a half training episode for Ash too

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Probably a massive stretch, but given their use of endless (mugendai), I wonder if Eternatus (Mugendaina) could be involved in some fashion. It could explain how Eevee could potentially G-Max.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Probably a massive stretch, but given their use of endless (mugendai), I wonder if Eternatus (Mugendaina) could be involved in some fashion. It could explain how Eevee could potentially G-Max.
Who knows if Eevee will even Gmax lol at this point?

Btw when you realize we got a full Chloe episode instead of a proper Alain vs Leon

Decidueye23

Eternatus breaks out of its shell, only for eevee to go gmax and curb stomp it and put it in its place, making chloe the ultimate trainer. Leon will step aside, and ash will battle her.

MetaMantis

Offline until Ash vs Leon
There were some rumours that Eternatus would return, but I doubt it, but I would welcome it. (Great Legendary Battle arc plz)

Status
Not open for further replies.