• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 5th: PM2019 120 - The Possibilities are Endless for Koharu and Eievui!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you rather have More breaks?

Who cares about it? I want to see if Ash has to win the masters league or no, I know it will lead to an bad rushed Pokémon ending or epilogue but It's shame to see that Chloe has ended her status as an Supporting Character here but hey, I wonder how UnovaMaster feels if Goh was scheduled to be replaced with somebody that nobody cares about it.

Just react to me with the angry emoji for agreement.

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
So you rather have More breaks?

Who cares about it? I want to see if Ash has to win the masters league or no, I know it will lead to an bad rushed Pokémon ending or epilogue but It's shame to see that Chloe has ended her status as an Supporting Character here but hey, I wonder how UnovaMaster feels if Goh was scheduled to be replaced with somebody that nobody cares about it.

Just react to me with the angry emoji for agreement.

I absolutely want more breaks so that the people creating these cartoons can sleep more and not die in their studios after not going home for two weeks because they have no 'screw you' money to tell their employers to shove it if they demand a tighter schedule and more work from them to maintain their jobs.

Not only will it prevent my fellow humans from not dying but it will mean that my fellow creative-types will be able to make art that they are more proud of.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Thank you Chloe, we barely know ya.

Now say hello to Nemona.

Edit: Hoho, I get the Angry Emoji again from Unovamaster... I'm flattered.
Least Nemona should be spared from Eevee, she already owns a cute Pokemon

I absolutely want more breaks so that the people creating these cartoons can sleep more and not die in their studios after not going home for two weeks because they have no 'screw you' money to tell their employers to shove it if they demand a tighter schedule and more work from them to maintain their jobs.

Not only will it prevent my fellow humans from not dying but it will mean that my fellow creative-types will be able to make art that they are more proud of.
That works for me. I just want more breaks; it's better than having more episodes at all, it's not that hard for TPCI Themselves to tell them to take a break.

maybe an long-term hiatus would work?

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist

Sham

The Guardian of War
I’d take a Chloe episode over whatever crazy Axew lite episode they could have been considering. The Master Class has been pretty predictable so far and if they needed an episode(s) break to polish things than that’s fine.

It’s not like Chloe is a COOTD and it’s a complete filler. I’m just hoping they’ll actually make them make a choice instead of going the predictable and waste of time route

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
So yeah, I just saw a clip again about Chloe's reasoning to go to Alola. It's not to experience a new region or culture, and everything that comes with it. It's because Ash's friend has an unevolved Eevee and she wants to talk about it.

Anyone else want to debate why Eevee is a bad decision now?

Gingertail24

So yeah, I just saw a clip again about Chloe's reasoning to go to Alola. It's not to experience a new region or culture, and everything that comes with it. It's because Ash's friend has an unevolved Eevee and she wants to talk about it.

Lol yeah. She didn't care about people there. She just went cause of evee. It's hard to feel Chloe is getting more interested in pokemon and the world itself when she would only do stuff if it pertains to evee in anyway

SatoSereFan224888

Just thought of this. Maybe Chloe would like to become a trainer like Ash. Not sure if anyone had come up with that idea.

Red and Blue

I'm guessing Ash will be training at the lab in preparation for Cynthia while Koharu and her dad go on their camping trip

Just thought of this. Maybe Chloe would like to become a trainer like Ash. Not sure if anyone had come up with that idea.
That would give Gigantamax Eevee some practical use

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I'll always debate until they give Eevee to a male trainer. It's tiring and feels like the same story being told, especially if Chloe's doesn't evolve
I just don't have the energy right now

Status
Not open for further replies.