• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 5th: PM2019 120 - The Possibilities are Endless for Koharu and Eievui!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

I mean there is always the possibility of it evolving into an already existing one.
That's true too. If it does evolve I'm hoping for Espeon when the sun rises

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
Funny, I thought Dusk Lycanroc was already planned for Ultra Sun/Moon before its Show debut, and it debuted in the Show as a way to promote the Ultra duo.

Though someone remind me about the timeline of those events please.
I’m certain that the anime was used to promote the Ultra games, and not the games picking it up because of the anime.

The only case of the games adapting an anime only Pokémon is Ash-Greninja in the SM demo.

Red and Blue

From what I remember Dusk Lycanroc was announced for USUM in the week before Rockruff evolved in the anime. And the evolution was also spoiled before the episode aired as well

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
From what I remember Dusk Lycanroc was announced for USUM in the week before Rockruff evolved in the anime. And the evolution was also spoiled before the episode aired as well
It was spoiled by Corocoro or other magazines cover.

Gingertail24

Basically in the episode where Koharu/Chloe caught her even one of the reasons/theories put forward by one of the characters in the anime as to why Koharu/Chloe’s Eevee couldn’t evolve was because it was unsure of what path it wanted to take.

Basically meaning that once it’s decides which path it wants to take it would be able to evolve.
Not really. Because they did say it was a theory. The episode could end up with them realizing evee can't even at all

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Not really. Because they did say it was a theory. The episode could end up with them realizing evee can't even at all
I think it'll be like Lets Go Eeevee/Pikachu, where the mechanics say it's impossible, but the lore sums it up with that Eevee/Pikachu aren't interested.

I still don't understand the difference between Eevee being able to touch stones and Pikachu not being able to, and I hope they really explain that part, even if it's just the unstable genes until meeting all the possibilities.

DuskAstral

I mean there is always the possibility of it evolving into an already existing one.
Instead, I would prefer a new eeveelution or crystallization.
Each Eevee was unique, so I wish the one belonging to Koharu was one too.

Why is this episode in the middle of the masters 8? It would fit better as a filler earlier in the series

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
I’m certain that the anime was used to promote the Ultra games, and not the games picking it up because of the anime.

The only case of the games adapting an anime only Pokémon is Ash-Greninja in the SM demo.
I think technically Lugia counts too?

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Status
Not open for further replies.