• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 9th: Can't Wait Till 6pm! "Pocket Monsters": A Timeless Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Meh, I expect a few sneak peeks for the new opening and that's about it although I don't see the point when it's coming out the same day lol.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Don't get too hyped guys. I remember they were hyping up a special that would give huge news for the anime during new year's and they gave absolutely zero new info. Temper your expectations for this

Especially in the series tht has past history and record of ruining the moments whenever the hype is too huge. Just try to think of this as a normal pecial which will air recap of new series so far.

Cptnmac1

I would temper expectations on the new OP as well as I am not expecting Ash’s mystery Pokémon to be revealed since they like to surprise people especially after Dragonite and Galarian Farfetch’d.
Though dragonite was a surprise, Galarian farfetch'd was spoiled ahead of its capture, people just thought it was going to goh.

If this is a preview of future events, I hope it shows some of the old characters that might be showing up in the future

Master Pikachu 11

Though dragonite was a surprise, Galarian farfetch'd was spoiled ahead of its capture, people just thought it was going to goh.

If this is a preview of future events, I hope it shows some of the old characters that might be showing up in the future
This is probably the one thing that I can easily see them doing and showing different characters to return because they showed Korrina and they can do it to hype up future episodes so that more people will tune in. This is probably the only thing I can see them doing because I don’t see them showing any future captures unless Poke fan teases them first.

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
Wouldn't this be wishful thinking tho since we still don't know if it's even going to be a preview of future events..

For me, no... If it's a wishful thinking, for me it would show Tyranitar, Lucario and Sirfetch'd, Piers, Goh's 1st release and Ash vs. Paul/Alain in WCS...

Yes, we're not sure but if there's one then that might be the case...

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
For me, no... If it's a wishful thinking, for me it would show Tyranitar, Lucario and Sirfetch'd, Piers, Goh's 1st release and Ash vs. Paul/Alain in WCS...

Yes, we're not sure but if there's one then that might be the case...

Why are you hoping for Go to release a Pokemon? I mean I can see it happening since they seem to be showing every little mechaninc from either Pokemon or Pokemon Go in this new series, but still... I'm thinking he released the small Magikarp anyway, we didn't see it at all, just the huge one.

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
Why are you hoping for Go to release a Pokemon? I mean I can see it happening since they seem to be showing every little mechaninc from either Pokemon or Pokemon Go in this new series, but still... I'm thinking he released the small Magikarp anyway, we didn't see it at all, just the huge one.

Because I would like to see if he learned something from the Raboot "release" episode, especially with Ash's advice...

kickachu

Momentai!
did anybody ever give it a thought that they might reveal some info about the flagon episode maybe they'll show ash battling flygon/ catching like in the dp episode where he commanded gible in 2009

D

Deleted member 384931

I hope they show more then the revealed episodes

Status
Not open for further replies.