• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 9th: PM2019 032 - Celebi: A Timeless Promise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
No Ash or Pikachu in this episode? Maybe it'll actually be an interesting episode for once, even though I don't really care much for Goh.

I'm also glad Team Rocket isn't in this episode either.

D

Deleted member 384931

That is very odd. Is this the first episode Ash and Pikachu dont appear? I am not sure if I can bear 20 min of Gou

diakyu

Finally no Ash to hog up screen time/s

Regardless though this does make me excited. I do enjoy seeing Goh’s character come out so I hope we get some good moments here.

ShadowForce720

That is very odd. Is this the first episode Ash and Pikachu dont appear? I am not sure if I can bear 20 min of Gou

Yep this is the first time that Ash wasn’t in a episode that is actually an episode and not a special.

This is certainly different as none of the previous characters in that were in the main cast never got a actual episode that wasn’t a special where Ash didn’t show up at some point.

I suppose there is the possibility that Ash could still show up for a few seconds in a non speaking role but even then that’s still a first.

D

Deleted member 384931

No Ash? No Pikachu? Is this really our first time not having them in an ep? You'd think this would've happened at least once.
Idk if they will have a non speaking role, but still.

ShadowForce720

No Ash? No Pikachu? Is this really our first time not having them in an ep? You'd think this would've happened at least once.

yep surprisingly it is as if you look at every past episode Ash and Pikachu have pretty much appeared in a speaking role in each episode for a certain amount of time.

All the episodes they didn’t appear in or didn’t have speaking roles before were specials.

BulleDeChagrin

Lillie best girl
Woah, that's kind of crazy. I've been dismissive of Goh potentially replacing Ash one day, but this could be a way to test the waters. Then again, they've been experimenting more, like James and Meowth appearing in an episode without Jessie in SM.

But yeah, they could just appear in a non-speaking role, or even better, it's not testing the waters but the episode is so carefully put together with a lot of story that there was no room for Ash and they felt it unnecessary to crowbar him in there.

D

Deleted member 384931

An episode without Ash (even a silent cameo is cheap)
A Pikachu
More focus on Gou in Ash episodes than other way around

D

Deleted member 384931

Woah, that's kind of crazy. I've been dismissive of Goh potentially replacing Ash one day, but this could be a way to test the waters. Then again, they've been experimenting more, like James and Meowth appearing in an episode without Jessie in SM.

But yeah, they could just appear in a non-speaking role, or even better, it's not testing the waters but the episode is so carefully put together with a lot of story that there was no room for Ash and they felt it unnecessary to crowbar him in there.
That would surprise me

Leonhart

Imagineer
Tabasco Boshi said:
Almost as if Ash had to visit someone in Azalea Town and they didn't even want to take the risk and ignore it.

Are you referring to Gantetsu? I never understood why people actually expected him to appear here without any foreshadowing in the initial summary, especially since the writers probably don't even recall the dropped GS Ball subplot from before, much less care enough about it to bring it back.

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
Are you referring to Gantetsu? I never understood why people actually expected him to appear here without any foreshadowing in the initial summary, especially since the writers probably don't even recall the dropped GS Ball subplot from before, much less care enough about it to bring it back.
I never expected it. What I'm saying is that not bringing Ash to Azalea Town seems like next level prevention. I simply expected them to ignore that plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.