• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 9th: PM2019 032 - Celebi: A Timeless Promise

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Hmm, so no Ash huh, I wonder how this episode will be for Goh. Kinda surprised Deko Akao isn't making this episode, since she (he? IDK much about japanese names) tends to do most of Goh's major episodes. Then again, Yonemura is the series composer. Definitely looking forward to this one

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Hmmm, the VA list only lists people who talk, right? Or does this rule out silent cameos?

Uh yeah, the list of the voice cast lists the voice cast and not... random people that aren't part of the voice cast, but would theoretically have voiced a character in the episode had that character had a need for a voice actor in that episode.

Kinda surprised Deko Akao isn't making this episode, since she (he? IDK much about japanese names)

She's a woman (Deko Akao is a pseudonym anyway, her real name is Hitomi Mieno).

Last edited:

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Outside of silent cameo's I assume that all of Pikachus speaking roles in the title screen and who's that pokemon segments don't count as they are stock audio?

I am looking forward to Ash not playing a role here as I feel allot of Goh's development as his own character is stunted when Ash is around. Ash certainly helps (like Raboots episode), but Goh is often reduced to fangirling when Ash takes over an episode.

I am looking forward to seeing Goh's parents again, as well as Scyther, Misdrevous and Sobble. Farfetch'd surprisingly continues to appear with the main cast.

Ariados and Bellossom as possible captures.

Master Pikachu 11

The signs keep coming. Contemplate the new protagonist

150px-Goh_JN.png
They are still not going replace Ash because we still don’t know about what it means to be a Pokémon Master and they also can’t make an entire series about a character that has no interest in battling other trainers.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
They are still not going replace Ash because we still don’t know about what it means to be a Pokémon Master and they also can’t make an entire series about a character that has no interest in battling other trainers.
He’s being sarcastic.

Henry's Journey

The signs keep coming. Contemplate the new protagonist

150px-Goh_JN.png

Well, that general anime characters poll showed Go is already more popular than Ash (with only 7 months or so in the cast ) Go is having 4 episodes focused on him between 31-35, mmm... altough both Leon and Raihan are way more popular than them so lol.

Anyway, Ash is my fave anime character ever but I'm not bothered, this will be a first and I'm also looking forward to the new visuals of the opening.

Red and Blue

I just want to know what they will come up with to explain why Ash isn't going with Go to Johto. Maybe he is visiting his Oaked Pokemon :p

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
I don’t mind having an Ash-less episode, it would get annoying when an episode was focusing really hard on another character’s story and they had to force in some cameo of him walking with Pikachu in the distance at the very end. Though I’m expecting a well-written episode since the premise looks interesting and there isn’t an additional character to interfere.

dman_dustin

Summary and voice cast

Some pretty surprising omissions in that voice cast. That makes this episode a pretty iconic first.

Well this episode just lost all of its appeal.

And give me a break, they aren't going to have a single episode without Go in this series with Go being needlessly shoved in our faces, don't know what the hell they are playing at here.

Another Go centric episode barely any Ash but god forbid we get an Ash centric episode (that actually includes Ash as opposed to just his Pokemon) where Go isn't stealing focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.