• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 9th: PM2019 032 - Celebi: A Timeless Promise

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
We can never just have a fun episode without people complaining about either the premise of the episode or the Pokemon involved.

I'm personally looking forward to this, as I do with any Celebi appearance. We may not know much about the episode yet, but the inclusion of Time Travel usually makes for something fun and interesting..

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Geez you people really forget that this was going to air at around when Movie Coco was supposed to air. It’ll still correspond with the Movie in August hence why another Celebi ep was made.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Summary:

Three years ago, Go met a young boy named Tokio on a family trip to Hiwada Town in the Jouto region. Tokio was searching for the Mythical Pokémon Celebi, and the two kindred spirits decided to search for it together, but Celebi turned out to not be all that easy to find. The two of them parted ways, promising to meet up again the next day to continue their search, but Tokio never showed up at the spot they had promised to meet that day. Flash forward to present day, when Go once again visits Hiwada Town and ends up encountering...

PsychoLogical

So it’s basically another Go flashback/rewind about his character regarding friends. meh. Christ sake, 4 fillers in a row. Fking lame. Guess I’d better hope eps 33-35 got something exciting.

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
Random, but this episode breaks the "pattern" I had noticed with Iwane heading every sixth episode.

PsychoLogical

So in last 10 episode we have 7 filler episodes
Ep-23,24,26,29,30,31,32
So what's going on with the series that rarely had fillers

So we have to deal with an episode where a goh friend (living in tokyo) named tokio right
the friend lives in Johto. It’s another Go rewind episode about his past.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
So in last 10 episode we have 7 filler episodes
Ep-23,24,26,29,30,31,32
I recall early on the writers saying in a interview that this show is going to be more episodic than the other story driven shows like X/Y.

And actual plot related episodes would only be few in between

So I kinda expected it. But they could at least make the episodic Episodes more interesting. The only one I'm semi-interested in the new batch I hear so far is this one

Sword master zacian

So ep 34 or further might having an episode with ash catching a pokemon if the trend continues i bet it won't be tyranitar simce we are already having a johto episode here

PsychoLogical

So ep 34 or further might having an episode with ash catching a pokemon if the trend continues i bet it won't be tyranitar simce we are already having a johto episode here
Gimme that Unova capture ep then, Unova needs redemption for how atrocious the Unova squad was.

Sword master zacian

Gimme that Unova capture ep then, Unova needs redemption for how atrocious the Unova squad was.
Hopefully zorua/zoroark or volcarona or even chandelure not something stupid again Unova is threatning region for ash he forgets type matchups,he starts getting usless captures like palpitoad

Status
Not open for further replies.