• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 9th: PM2019 032 - Celebi: A Timeless Promise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
I think some user overreacting here and can't be greatful that almost all battle in this series, ash the one who did it the most while goh still didn't get his first win yet for one Vs One battle

Patiently waiting for the writers to allow Goh to battle again.

VarientAsh12

You are simply dazzling
This is too funny. This is why I love Goh episodes. The funny part about them is always seeing people complain about Goh “stealing Ash’s spotlight” when both Goh and Ash are protagonists of this series. Yes, let’s riot and march down the streets so the writers can know that they are “disrespecting our boi, Ash”. Out of the 20+ years of the writers featuring Ash, this one episode gets people upset when Ash is not involved. And what is Ash going to do in this episode if they were to include him? Have pikachu use Iron tail and electro web? I just love this toxic Ash obsession peak people have. Every time something good happens to Goh, or the writers decide to make an episode about him rather than Ash, you would expect people to be interested and have a conversation on the predicted events that could occur. But no, instead we have people who only thinks how these episodes somehow “Harms Ash’s character”. But don’t worry, that doesn’t mean Ash is going to be “replaced by Goh”. Ash will literally come back in the next episode, and will continue to be in the next generations. You can put your pitchforks and torches down. No need to tell a fictional character to die because he is getting more focus than Ash. Also, if you already labeled this episode as the worst, great. That means you have no interest in this episode and you shouldn’t bother watching it. Though I would doubt any one of you saying that will actually skip this episode, and will Most likely come back just to diss the episode even more. Serebii forms are always my favorite place to visit, it’s always the same people that complain about something. I don’t know about you guys, but I’m going to have fun next Sunday. I could use the entertainment in the comment section.

Last edited:

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Right now I'm wondering who this girl is. At first I thought it was Goh's grandma since they have similar skin & hair colors, but now I don't think that's likely since they have different colored eyes

ShadowForce720

Right now I'm wondering who this girl is. At first I thought it was Goh's grandma since they have similar skin & hair colors, but now I don't think that's likely since they have different colored eyes

wait who are you talking about exactly here? If your talking about the kid with white hair and green eyes that is hanging out with Go when he was a child that kid is Go’s childhood friend Tokyo and Tokio is a boy.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
...It's Tokio, Goh's former friend. Also a boy.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Despite not being a big fan of Jouto's Bug-types, I'm actually pleased that we're going to see a Kunugidama in this episode. It makes sense given the location since we had seen wild Kunugidama near Hiwada Town before.

dman_dustin

Plot twist, celebi is actually mew.

So the question must be asked. If Mew or even Ditto or any undiscovered species of Pokemon capable of transforming into Pokemon with specific abilities, do they also have access to

In other words can a Mew transformed into Celebi time travel?

Pokemon moves are one thing as are Pokemon's (Pokemon abilities) but what about species lore abilities?

ShadowForce720

So the question must be asked. If Mew or even Ditto or any undiscovered species of Pokemon capable of transforming into Pokemon with specific abilities, do they also have access to

Pokemon moves are one thing as are Pokemon's (Pokemon abilities) but what about species lore abilities?

If I had to guess, I’d say no. Because in all honesty if Ditto can simply gain species lore abilities like Celebi’s Time Travel just by transforming into it then by all rights Ditto should be considered a mythical or legendary Pokémon.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit

I don't think so? Mew probably only has access to named game moves, and likely doesn't even get the pokemons unique moves (speculation). I think time travel is more a natural ability than a "move".

Mew's transformation is also probably brittle, by which I mean that landing a solid attack probably undoes it (think Naruto, and again speculation).

This is too funny. This is why I love Goh episodes. The funny part about them is always seeing people complain about Goh “stealing Ash’s spotlight” when both Goh and Ash are protagonists of this series. Yes, let’s riot and march down the streets so the writers can know that they are “disrespecting our boi, Ash”. Out of the 20+ years of the writers featuring Ash, this one episode gets people upset when Ash is not involved. And what is Ash going to do in this episode if they were to include him? Have pikachu use Iron tail and electro web? I just love this toxic Ash obsession peak people have. Every time something good happens to Goh, or the writers decide to make an episode about him rather than Ash, you would expect people to be interested and have a conversation on the predicted events that could occur. But no, instead we have people who only thinks how these episodes somehow “Harms Ash’s character”. But don’t worry, that doesn’t mean Ash is going to be “replaced by Goh”. Ash will literally come back in the next episode, and will continue to be in the next generations. You can put your pitchforks and torches down. No need to tell a fictional character to die because he is getting more focus than Ash. Also, if you already labeled this episode as the worst, great. That means you have no interest in this episode and you shouldn’t bother watching it. Though I would doubt any one of you saying that will actually skip this episode, and will Most likely come back just to diss the episode even more. Serebii forms are always my favorite place to visit, it’s always the same people that complain about something. I don’t know about you guys, but I’m going to have fun next Sunday. I could use the entertainment in the comment section.

I really like posts like yours, complaining about the complainers.

On Topic: What if Tokio was Mew? By the end of the series Go figures out that the Pokemon he wanted to catch was actually his friend all along. I am not sure if Mew can transform into humans though.

Edit: I think Ash should've been here. I am not trying to bash Go or anything. It's just that Ash has a Pokemon who was stood up similar to Go. Could've given us some insight into how Gengar felt. A minute of focus for Gengar wouldn't have hurt the episode, most likely.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.