• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 9th: PM2019 032 - Celebi: A Timeless Promise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I'm more interested on getting more insight into Goh's character. Episode is sounding quite cool to me.

Red and Blue

Second preview shows Go returning to Johto with his parents. Also Scyther and Farfetch'd cutting some grass

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Second preview shows Go returning to Johto with his parents. Also Scyther and Farfetch'd cutting some grass

I'm guessing Goh trying flush out some Pokémon to catch by cutting the grass. Also it's nice to see Goh spending time with his parents.

Master Pikachu 11

I'm guessing Goh trying flush out some Pokémon to catch by cutting the grass. Also it's nice to see Goh spending time with his parents.
I believe that the Pokémon he flushes out of the grass end up being the Ariados and Pineco that appeared in the first preview and that they are not part of the flashback scene. I say he at least catches three Pokémon in this episode which includes Bellossom.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
I believe that the Pokémon he flushes out of the grass end up being the Ariados and Pineco that appeared in the first preview and that they are not part of the flashback scene. I say he at least catches three Pokémon in this episode which includes Bellossom.

We also have that Sunflora that's with him in the past. He'll probably catch it when he travels back in time.

Master Pikachu 11

We also have that Sunflora that's with him in the past. He'll probably catch it when he travels back in time.
Maybe, but do we know if he is for sure going to travel back in time because to me this episode is going to have a flashback part and then in the current present, which could lead to Goh running into Tokio again.

Status
Not open for further replies.